Cobra Jet at the NHRA US Nationals 2014

mhoover

Established Member
Whats up!

My dad and I got to participate in the NHRA US Nationals last week and witnessed the fastest pass in Super Stock history. 7.85@170 Congrats to the Candies Family on their accomplishment. :rockon:

candies-640x384.jpg
1417-00288.jpg
1NATBe.jpg

Matt

Attachments

• 1NATBe.jpg
    1NATBe.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 431

mhoover

Established Member
Hmmm, I watched Tasca run a 7.7 on Saturday

The Tasca CJ has been 7.65 at a match race with Roy Hill's CJs BUT I don't think it would pass tech at an NHRA event. Full weight and certified through NHRA the Candies CJ has the ET record. There have been a couple passes faster than 170 mph though......

luke1333 said:
any good videos of it?

I'll see if can find one. Until then check this one out:
[youtube_browser]t5H8CuqM9FE[/youtube_browser]

Matt

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
The Tasca CJ has been 7.65 at a match race with Roy Hill's CJs BUT I don't think it would pass tech at an NHRA event. Full weight and certified through NHRA the Candies CJ has the ET record. There have been a couple passes faster than 170 mph though......

I'll see if can find one. Until then check this one out:
[youtube_browser]t5H8CuqM9FE[/youtube_browser]

Matt

i found that one lol all that wheelie and still runs a 9.50!!!!

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
I don't think TASCA car is NHRA Super Stock legal but he did run a Best of Three Match Race with Roy Hill. Candies has one bad little hot rod for sure. He won the King of the Hill shootout at the NMCA race one week earlier.
PB Candies NMCA SMALL.jpg

mhoover

Established Member
I don't think TASCA car is NHRA Super Stock legal but he did run a Best of Three Match Race with Roy Hill. Candies has one bad little hot rod for sure. He won the King of the Hill shootout at the NMCA race one week earlier.

I heard that at Indy Mike. This car is incredible. Launches like a Pro Stocker. I ran him in eliminations last year and he dialed an 8.12. This year he ran 1st round and dialed 7.96 :bowdown:

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread