Cobra Jacket

Playtme

Established Member
Im looking for a good looking Cobra or an SVT jacket thats not leather. Somthing not to heavy or shinny. Post a pic. or website please.
Thanks, Joe

goingup

Established Member
The ROOTS leather 1999 SVT Cobra jacket is the nicest Cobra jacket that I've ever seen. They even have the vin number of the Cobra on the inside.
They are very hard to find.

GA Terminator

Established Member
goingup said:
The ROOTS leather 1999 SVT Cobra jacket is the nicest Cobra jacket that I've ever seen. They even have the vin number of the Cobra on the inside.

This is the one to get :thumbsup:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

blue88mustang

Established Member
HHSSSSS said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...50434QQitemZ8035440610QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i got one like it, but in navy blue and i got it brand new. search around though. go to a local ford dealership, i know their technicians wear this jacket.

I have one that is similar to this one, but mine is all black denim with 2 white stripes and one grey stripe on the left side of the coat and the Cobra that is on the jacket is the classic Cobra emblem that can be found on the side of any 93-04 Cobra. I did a quick Google search, but I can't seem to find the exact jacket that I have. It is a nice, light jacket that will keep the chill off on cool days, but it isn't nearly heavy enough to keep you warm if there is snow on the ground. It is a very subtle jacket that isn't shiny and doesn't draw tons of attention. Sorry I couldn't find any pictures.

Playtme

Established Member
goingup said:

Its worth a look, how do I find one?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
blue88mustang said:
I have one that is similar to this one, but mine is all black denim with 2 white stripes and one grey stripe on the left side of the coat and the Cobra that is on the jacket is the classic Cobra emblem that can be found on the side of any 93-04 Cobra. I did a quick Google search, but I can't seem to find the exact jacket that I have. It is a nice, light jacket that will keep the chill off on cool days, but it isn't nearly heavy enough to keep you warm if there is snow on the ground. It is a very subtle jacket that isn't shiny and doesn't draw tons of attention. Sorry I couldn't find any pictures.

i have the same jacket as you--the navy blue one. i bought it a while ago from a ford catalog for like $50-75, but i can't find the catalog now. i am looking for the same one that is posted on ebay, but in an XL and in red. i've seen one in red before, but its a L, which is too small.

is there any catalog where these can be ordered??

HHSSSSS

Established Member
kirks5oh said:
i have the same jacket as you--the navy blue one. i bought it a while ago from a ford catalog for like $50-75, but i can't find the catalog now. i am looking for the same one that is posted on ebay, but in an XL and in red. i've seen one in red before, but its a L, which is too small.

is there any catalog where these can be ordered??

there's a local dealer here in las vegas that was selling them last year. my wife got it last year from an classic ford store in downtown l.a. let me know if you're still interested and i'll look around for ya.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
HHSSSSS said:
there's a local dealer here in las vegas that was selling them last year. my wife got it last year from an classic ford store in downtown l.a. let me know if you're still interested and i'll look around for ya.

definitely interested. i'll do some more looking myself, but let me know.
thanks
kirk

Playtme

Established Member
This is kinda jacket I'm thinking about, looking for, but with these changes..

Keep the double circle
Take out "mustang club" and replace it with "SVT" on top
take out "of america" and replace it with "COBRA"
and of corse have a cobra where the mustang is.

heres a pic
http://www.mustang.org/bigpic.cfm?id=JKT-NVY

(I have this jacket)
shell is 65% poly 35% cotton with a light linning

What do you guys think? Am I going to have to make it?
Joe

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have you gotten any prices for printing the graphics you have in mind? The fact that you have the jacket already will probably only save you a small amount. Custom graphics aren't cheap. Of course if done right there could be a market for a Cobra jacket. Just a thought.

Playtme

Established Member
When I said this jacket, I mean I have the mustang club of america jacket.
The first place I went to said it would expensive and there is a minium of 10. I told here to just work it up to see what it would look like and then I would take it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread