Cobra in the capital w/ chrome AFS

Lomancobra

Established Member
Hey, I just got the car detailed today. Still too cold to do it myself. And I just got the AFS wheels on yesterday. So I decided to take a ride down by the national mall. It was hard to make my way with all the protesters by the white house, but I was able to take a couple pics.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very sweet looking ride. I love black!

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Black sure looks great when its clean. When you got the tires mounted on the new wheels, what kind of wheel weights did they use and I imagine they are mounted on the inside of the rim? Seems to me those wheels look just like the chrome wheels Ford is now offering on the 03 Cobra, but those are made by Renkin.

Lomancobra

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys!

JRH99- Good Idea with microsoft paint, I will have to use that.

Sonic Blue 2003- I never asked any questions. I noticed a little clip on one of the rims, but I have no idea how to distinguish it from others. These wheels are the 2003 Cobra replicas, so they are preety much the same as the ones ford is offering. Difference is my back rims are 10.5 wide.

Efi-Street

Established Member
Beautiful car...makes me want to go out and get the chrome wheels for mine.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
dO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR 275/40'S IN THE BACK OR DID YOU GO UP IN TIRE SIZE ?

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I am thinking of getting the same wheels, only in 18 inch. Loman, could you take some pictures of the rear. I want to see how much they stick out. My brother had 17x11's and I loved how they looked. Nice wheels man. I'm only 15 minutes from D.C. Might be cool to take my car down there for a photo shoot :)

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Loman is your car still the stock height? Im asking all of these questions because your car looks awesome and Im thinking about doing the same thing.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Loman-
How dark is your tint?? B/C i thought that DC regulations were 35% and that looks darker than that.

Car looks damn good BTW!!!:beer:

predator

Established Member
Really looks great! I was thinking about doing AFS cobra 18s myself in chrome. I haven't had a chance to look at anything else yet. They do offer a mixed package of tires/wheels w9" front and 10.5" rear. A little pricey but way cool. There is a handful of us in the DC area.....maybe we could all get together for a group shot for the board.

Users who are viewing this thread