Cobra got some fresh kicks.

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
Finally decided to order some new wheels for the cobra.

Got tired of the chrome....Had then on there for about 2 years time to switch it up.

CobraRims.jpg

Cobrarims1.jpg

Last edited:

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
I think it looks great! I got sick of chrome many years ago.......it just reminds me of a ghetto azz ride with 22's. Black on black looks sick, but I know many people now say that it's "played out". If you look at it that way, then isn't every combo "played out", you know what I mean.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its hard to shoot black wheels. i bet it looks a LOT better in person :beer:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
I like the blacked out look, makes a terminator mean as shit... Especially at night time pull up to someone and scare the crap out of them with the eaton whine lol... Thats what I'm planning on doing either get these wheels or get the black fr500s, but I really want to stick with something cheap and basic for now.. Where did you order these wheels??

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
American Muscle.....But I found a brand new set on Craigs list for 400 and I got him down to 350 but a few days later he got kinda sketchy so I backed out..

I paid 520 for the set.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
looks absolutely badass bro. people get like that. the people with chrome wheels want to go black and the black wheel folks want to go to chrome. It looks kick ass IMO

1320 Junkie

Established Member
looks good bro,sinister comes to mind...im partial to the chrome n black look though...but im biased

newrimslights002-1.jpg

VtekII

Established Member
that looks amazing, theres a pik of a black one just like that that has a red pinstripe on the wheels, it looks soo awesome

Users who are viewing this thread