Cobra Gathering At Pavillions

JamesT

Established Member
From Baseline and I10, go West on I10 1/2 mile, take 60 East 4.5 miles, 101 North about 10 miles, to Indian Bend.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
03SonicCobra01. We are meeting at the Jack In The Box on Valencia and I10. That's where we met the last time. We will leave there at 12 noon. Hope to see you.

1992B4C

Established Member
Gang from Tucson, Loop 101 will be closed at Indian School. You will need to take the side street, Pima I believe. Just some FYI.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by 1992B4C
Gang from Tucson, Loop 101 will be closed at Indian School. You will need to take the side street, Pima I believe. Just some FYI.

Thanks! I'll pass it along..:beer:

1992B4C

Established Member
No prob, keep it safe on the drive up here. That stretch is dangerous, you know that i'm sure.

See yall around 3.

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
You guys have fun! We were there last week end. They had some fantastic cars there and the 5 and Diner has some yummy old fashioned malts! We spent 5 days in Chandler, Scottsdale area and I only saw 3 cobras out :(

NightEnforcer

Established Member
You missed about 100 plus Mustangs at the Pavilions this weekend. It was a good event. The Yellow Mustang Registry was out in full force with a large number of great looking cars. Next year they need to kick the Vettes and the tuners out of the first two rows and give it to the Mustangs.

1992B4C

Established Member
Sorry I missed most of yall, I did a quick drive bye since my wife had other priorities for me that day! See ya next time. Lets rent the track here in the near future!!!!!!:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread