Cobra Gathering At Pavillions

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Just a reminder that Pavilions is setting aside a section of the parking lot on Saturday the 15th for Mustangs. Come on out. It should be fun. There are 5-8 cars cruising up from Tucson. If you live in Southern AZ and would like to cruise with us, PM me and I will give you the meeting place, time and my cell number.

BADBOLT2

Established Member
I'm gonna roll up and check it out.
-Although I don't have a Cobra yet,i'll probably drive the Bullit.
Or maybe the 12-second HD F150 "pimpwagon" with a For Sale sign in it??
Look forward to meeting you guys!

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Come on by. We should be there at about 3. We are then going to the "5 and Diner" across the street and have a snack or lunch.

JamesT

Established Member
Tom,

I am going to make it, I think. The grad party from the night before might be too much to recover from though.

How come this isn't posted on the SVTOA board? That board is dead.

I wish I knew of a place close for a wash. I know the place I posted, for the xtreme dyno day, would be fairly close.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Those cruising up with us from Tucson, we will make a stop at a self car wash place on Indian School Road and 82nd street. It is about 6 blocks South of the 101 and just North of Indian School on 82nd. It is only 10-15 minutes from the Pavillions.

primo

Established Member
Chad, are you selling your SB cobra? If so, I might have to take a look and make an offer. For some reason, I recall you responding to someones post who wanted to buy a sonic blue 03. :shrug:

mystifiedworm

Established Member
I might be selling it if the price is right. I know what I owe and starting to work on the parts that are on the car if the person wants them.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by NightEnforcer
We will be there between 2:30 and 3:00.
Tom,
Have we figured out where we are meeting for the drive up? And where abouts is this place? Kari and I are going to spend the night up there and wanted to get a hotel set up before hand!

davidmax

Established Member
I will be there in spirit.My cars full gutted track stripped and all the race suspensions going in as we speak a BAD MOTHER!!!!
Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread