Cobra floor mats

y2kpony

Established Member
Does anybody know where i can get the carpeted floor mats that have the snake embroidered in the bottom corners. Thanks.

Maverick-4

Established Member
I got mines from Loyd mats, i didn't want anything tacky so I wasn't sure about the large Cobra logo in the center but after I got my mats I'm super satisfied. The detail on the logo is amazing. I had 35th anniversary floors mats on my other mustang with the tricolor pony logo in the center which i really liked but because it was my dd the logo got dirty and quickly lost its luster. That's the only reason i would go recommend the corner logo if you dd ur cobra.

The Loyds mats are way thicker than the factory ones and slightly larger which imo is better since they protect a larger part of ur carpet. The back also has more grip and does not slide like my oem ones did. I got black ones and they don't fully match the color of our midnight carpet but they still look awesome and people don't notice the difference in color unless you point it out, I heard the grey ones also don't match they are lighter than our interior. Just my two pennies...

Last edited:

y2kpony

Established Member
I think the ones American muscle have look good. I would love a set of the ford ones but it looks like that will be almost impossible. I think I will get a set from them and just keep my eyes open for a ford set.

Users who are viewing this thread