Cobra Crowd should enjoy this, 03 Cobra vs. Z06 dyno

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
The guys talking about car cost sound like a bunch of ricers. What's next...hp/L?

stangfreak

Established Member
i love my cobra and thats that. the car fu&*ing rocks. i just love mustangs. i couldnt picture myself in a z

Silver 03 Cobra

Originally posted by unit213
The guys talking about car cost sound like a bunch of ricers. What's next...hp/L?

Yeah? Z owners can't stand it when someone brings up the price issue compared to an 03/04 Cobra but I've read similar comments from Z owners about the new Ford GT. What's good for one should be good for another.

Sure you can buy a bottle for a Z. I've seen several LS1's popped at the track spraying. I'll stick with my 03. I had a Z rev on me in Hickory the other day and it sounded like a bunch of ball bearings in a steel five gallon bucket. I laughed my ass off especially since I am pulling about 200 more ponies than he's more than likely pulling. He made sure to rev on me when he was making a left hand turn and hit it just as he turned away from me. I know he was skeered. He didn't have to worry since I don't street race. I'd give my right nut to get that sucker on the track at Wilkesboro.

Users who are viewing this thread