Cobra Collection for sale

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
wow nice collection... that 03 ZY cobra looks like it has a ported supercharger and it seems like a good deal to me with those miles!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
****!!! Now im having a freak out! thanks. An '04 Comp Orange Mach with 1800 miles on it! That was the car I was looking for before I found my Cobra. And this guy only lives 3.5 hours from me. God damnit!

StuStang

Established Member
^^GET IT! I go to college in Eugene and don't have any money but im goin to look at that mach on Monday just for shifts and giggs. I posted this here so that maybe a couple of these cars will fall into the right hands.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
veryy sick collection and decent prices as well. probably talk them down a grand or so and you got yourself a good deal.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
wow nice collection... that 03 ZY cobra looks like it has a ported supercharger and it seems like a good deal to me with those miles!

It does have a Stiegemeier ported blower and other nice goodies seen in the engine bay.

The Mach 1 is really nice and the super low mileage will attract a few serious buyers. But what's up with the huge dice hanging from the rear view mirror? Are they included? :lol1:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
It does have a Stiegemeier ported blower and other nice goodies seen in the engine bay.

The Mach 1 is really nice and the super low mileage will attract a few serious buyers. But what's up with the huge dice hanging from the rear view mirror? Are they included? :lol1:
I wouldn't buy it unless the dice were included.:banana:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

I agree, and it has 18" Reps on it as well.

I think the stock 10 anniv. for $21,900 is a great deal as well.

Users who are viewing this thread