Cobra all cleaned up and ready for Petty's Garage Spring Fling

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I finished cleaning the Cobra and I have it ready for the Spring Fling at Petty's Garage tomorrow. Here are some pics of it all cleaned up and ready to roll.

image_zps873116bf.jpg

image_zpseabd914f.jpg

image_zps765b8439.jpg

image_zpsb600d4b5.jpg

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I know its been said a million times, and im not trying to be ignorant, but you have a odd styling sense my friend.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I know its been said a million times, and im not trying to be ignorant, but you have a odd styling sense my friend.

Not trying to be a jerk but what do you consider odd? Just curious? When I got my Cobra I wanted to make sure I was different. That's why I got rid of my black Saleen wheels I orginally purchased and went another direction. I realized I wouldn't make everyone happy but as long as love it, what does it matter? I am always open to everyone's opinion. I'm glad someone likes it because today at the Spring Fling it was a top 50 car but really I don't even care about that stuff. It was the first car show I've been to all year and that was because I was hoping to get a Richard Petty Signature on my cars. No worries. Just curious on what you dislike about my car.

Users who are viewing this thread