Cobalt SS/SC kid called my GTP a piece of trash! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Z-28

I like guys sphincter
Established Member
I'm on my way to the bar the other night in my GTP and I come up next to a bright red 2005-2007 Cobalt SS supercharged with 3 younger kids in it. All looked around 18 or 19 from what I could tell. No idea on the mods of this cobalt but the blower did sound pretty loud. Anyway, the driver had a bleached blonde Justin Bieber hair do and gave me the cockiest look/smirk as I pull up next to them. So I goose the throttle a bit to give them some blower whine. The next thing I know he rolls down his window and blurts out "that things a piece of trash!". I'm kind of dumb founded at this point! :??: I couldn't believe this tool just said this. :shrug: So I yelled out "oh yeah you wanna race that slow piece of shit?!" He says lets go! So we make our way down the road a bit and we're pacing each other. I wait for traffic to clear out. Then from a 35 roll i slowly give it some gas and down shift to 2nd but only at about 40-50% throttle. They take off and were side by side for a few seconds. Finally around 60mph I decide that I'm done playing around and mash the gas. I put 3 cars on them from 60 to 90 and then shut down. I wait for them to catch back up, and i yell out "how does it feel to get your ass whooped by a piece of trash, ******?!?!" LOL neither of them said a single word and they rolled up their window. And that was that. One of the best kills I've had in a long time! Lulz I laughed all the way to the bar. :lol: :beer:

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
You beat him with a grand prix GTP? Good job, what are your mods/hp? Good kill either way, gotta love putting the smack down on some douche face kids

Mystic Z-28

I like guys sphincter
Established Member
You beat him with a grand prix GTP? Good job, what are your mods/hp? Good kill either way, gotta love putting the smack down on some douche face kids

Thanks, sir. Yes it felt great to see the humility on their faces afterwards, that's for sure.

And my GTP has a decent amount of mods. Cam, full exhaust, 3.2'' s/c pulley (3.8'' is stock), ported blower and TB, 3.29 gears, intake, injectors and wide band tune. Haven't dynoed it but its probably right around 300whp. Definitely surprises a lot of people.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Oh man, what an amazing story! Wow! Tell it again, bro! Good job! You showed him! You're the man!

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I would never call another person's car a piece of trash (to their face that is).

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
It makes me happy that you whooped him like that. I would never call another persons ride a piece of trash the way they did unprovoked. Disrespectful to say the least. Your response to them was 100 percent appropriate as well, id say the same thing. Nice kill

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
lol at the "how does it feel to get your ass whooped by a piece of trash, ******?!?!" part.

They're in a cobalt SS... thats the second worst douchebag car you can buy right next to the Srt4 neon. Nice kill!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
lol at the "how does it feel to get your ass whooped by a piece of trash, ******?!?!" part.

They're in a cobalt SS... thats the second worst douchebag car you can buy right next to the Srt4 neon. Nice kill!

Have to disagree I think the 350Z/370Z top both of those as far as doubebaggery goes.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Not sure I would be racing anyone with 2 passengers in it? Likely ruins the weight advantage(?) for the Slowbalt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread