co-worker wants to race. winner gets lunch

Orange Vert

EX CO-VERT
Established Member
She has a 2003 porsche boxster S turbo. All stock. I Don't really know much about porsches. Who do you think will win? It will be a stop light race to 60.

amxguy1970

Established Member
Considering Boxsters are NA and not turbo'd, if she is turbo you might need to be on your toes since it is such a short race. More then likely it is just a NA boxster with a woman behind the wheel so I am sure you will do fine, especially if she is on the phone. If she is off the phone or on her blue tooth hands free set, watch out!

In for pics of the co-worker.

Tyler

Edit NM, your from Utah, cancel the pic request...

02Formula

Established Member
She cute? Single? Maybe she just wants to take you away from work to talk and get to know you a bit outside of work and she feels that this is a great way to get your attition?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
As pointed out above, Porsche didnt make a turbo boxster. So, if she does have a turbo it might be a sleeper. I would agree with what was said above, someone thinks the Boxster S is a turbo when in fact it isnt.

brucesvt

Established Member
She cute? Single? Maybe she just wants to take you away from work to talk and get to know you a bit outside of work and she feels that this is a great way to get your attition?

+2 maybe she wants to be more than your co-worker.....and we need pics of said co-worker

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
and PIIHB

sex011.gif

Users who are viewing this thread