Co-worker rant.. (dont read if you dont like me OR rants)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoGT

Banned
Canoodler said:
Some people can't read titles. :rollseyes Leave her alone already. :shrug:

Just tell her you don't have any extra money and to bring her own tomorrow. :)
Title said don't read. I didn't read her post. :lol: :thumbsup:

ViciousJay

Established Member
what i was tryn to get at was that she wants attention ok let her do what she wants this isnt a gospel church where sex is forbidden, hey if she wants to show some skin or something personal well thats her right to do so and im not standing in the way ill just spectate

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
WHO THE **** CARES! (Aim towards that avatar compliants)

There seems to be a very small percentage of people who bitch about it...and it seems to be the same few.

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
I'm confused...

Why is it everyone can pick and laugh at everyone else except Dorky...what's the deal? Some of you guys seem to thing she is some poor helpless little girl that can't take up for herself.

If she has tough skin and can take a little picking and does not really care if people rag on her, why should you?

I've haven't been here long but she's done some dishing of her own. Most of it is all in fun. Get a grip! She's a big girl!

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
first of all... i think you should just ask her next time she "hints toward something" be like "when are you gonna buy me something?" and second of all i like her avatars and how frequently she changes them. :thumbsup:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Picking on someone is fine. Laughing at people is fine. There are people on here who I don't really much care for either. The difference is (In my opinion of course) I don't blindly go into their threads and just jump on them as some have. Add to the thread, then pick, or pick then add. Also, if you really don't care for someone there is a cute little feature called 'ignore' on this board you can do that too! :):beer:

RidnRodsLightng said:
I'm confused...

Why is it everyone can pick and laugh at everyone else except Dorky...what's the deal? Some of you guys seem to thing she is some poor helpless little girl that can't take up for herself.

If she has tough skin and can take a little picking and does not really care if people rag on her, why should you?

I've haven't been here long but she's done some dishing of her own. Most of it is all in fun. Get a grip! She's a big girl!

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Over the years that I have been on this site I have tried to get along with every body, I think its awesome to see a girl with a fast car and bike. Shit, girls around here are afraid to ride on my YZ 250. I dont mind Dorky's avatar at all either... shes hot, it doesnt bother me to look at. Theres nothing wrong with wanting some attention if thats the case, we all do it at different times, just some think they dont.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Also, if you really don't care for someone there is a cute little feature called 'ignore' on this board you can do that too! :):beer:[/QUOTE]

well spoken

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Just tell everyone else that you work with how you hate that shit. Eventually it will get around to her and maybe she'll stop. If it doesn't work. Eat quicker.

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
...Add to the thread, then pick, or pick then add...

Ok goodie....my post(s) fell under this rule/suggestion then! That deserves some dancin'!

:pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

WOW I'm falling into dork mode...i better find some work to do now. I've been online wayyy too long! (yeah like that's gonna happen at 4pm on a Friday<--for me)

LocoGT

Banned
RidnRodsLightng said:
I'm confused...

It's because these dopes can't get laid so they are holding onto that sliver of hope that one day they will meet their online mistress & bang 24/7

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
That's the exact reason... :rollseyes
LT1Z28 said:
It's because these dopes can't get laid so they are holding onto that sliver of hope that one day they will meet their online mistress & bang 24/7

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
LT1Z28 said:

"Your just jealous that ive been in chat rooms all day talking to lovely ladies" - or something similiar, Napoleon Dynamite :)

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread