Co-worker rant.. (dont read if you dont like me OR rants)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
I absolutely can't stand people that always take your stuff...always want some of what you're eating..always want you to buy them lunch....

The greeter that works at our dealership in the morning is this person. She ALWAYS wants a bite of whatever Im eating. Last week I had to buy her breakfast because she didn't have the $$ and she was hungry. She said she'd pay me back. I have no problem getting stuff for people, but when they ask for stuff constantly is when i begin to get upset.

She also HINTS to stuff.... "when are you going to lunch? Where are you going? I sure am hungry..but i don't have any $$" like I'm supposed to buy her something.

I hate mooches. :mj:

[/rant off]

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I would tell her that you are sick of paying the way all the time, or casually say next time its your treat, and see what happens :thumbsup:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Some people can't read titles. :rollseyes Leave her alone already. :shrug:

Just tell her you don't have any extra money and to bring her own tomorrow. :)

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I like how she puts, "Dont read if you dont like me" in her title and you guys still rip her apart for random shiat. At least she warned you :)

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
wals9331 said:
I like how she puts, "Dont read if you dont like me" in her title and you guys still rip her apart for random shiat. At least she warned you :)
I don't like her, but I still have to read it.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
That's both funny and mean at the same time that people are still talking shiot.

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
SlowSVT95 said:
I don't like her, but I still have to read it.

Yes i have that OCD issue of reading threads I don't care a whole lot about as well.

I did however offer advice!! <--so sweet of me...I thought.

ViciousJay

Established Member
whats everyones problem with her ok she like attention personally she seems aright to me i got no problem with a girl wantin to show some attention maybe thats because all my girlfriends are attention whores but other then whats not to like about her

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
:shrug:

doesn't bother me..you would think people have something better to do with their time then "hate" but oh well. :D\

plus..how can you not like someone on the internet? How can you like someone you've never met and/or don't know PERSONALLY

laaaaaaaaaame

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
At least your coworker likes you. I don't know if I like you since I have never met you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread