CNN ratings

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
My company has a large atrium in the main build where many people sit or go to the coffee shop/café. There is a 10' TV there, which used to show CNN & MSNBC split screen for the first week. Management must have heard mine and others complaints, it's now Fox News!

Last edited:

SirShaun

Established Member
I used to visit the CNN website daily. The attacks on Trump and the biased views are just too much to take seriously now. I may check the website from time to time just to see the headlines, but the articles are typically trash.

Heavily opinionated, biased, trash. News should be neutral. I need the facts, not, show me where Trump hurt you.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
CNN is a ****ing joke.

I'll be honest though, I flipped it on the other day after Trumps speech, just to see the reaction of the clowns who were on when Trump mentioned CNN specifically multiple times in that speech. There was a panel of six nitwits on all bashing him, crying, claiming he was unhinged and mentally ill. It's entertaining sometimes to watch fools get butthurt and bring on their own distruction.

Mark Dice on YouTube does a great job of capturing the CNN butthurt and making fun of it too.

MPM IV

Established Member
CNN seems to always be on in the lobby and concierge lounge of Marriott properties during breakfast. I just do my best to ignore it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
CNN is a ****ing joke.

I'll be honest though, I flipped it on the other day after Trumps speech, just to see the reaction of the clowns who were on when Trump mentioned CNN specifically multiple times in that speech. There was a panel of six nitwits on all bashing him, crying, claiming he was unhinged and mentally ill. It's entertaining sometimes to watch fools get butthurt and bring on their own distruction.

Mark Dice on YouTube does a great job of capturing the CNN butthurt and making fun of it too.
@DHG1078 Was watching MSNBC I think and mentioning all the craziness coming from the anchors. How they don't see that this is tanking any credibility they may have, shows a serious lack of foresight.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
@DHG1078 Was watching MSNBC I think and mentioning all the craziness coming from the anchors. How they don't see that this is tanking any credibility they may have, shows a serious lack of foresight.

You mean MSNLSD? lol I can't stand when my grandma has that on when I visit I try so hard to ignore it. Especially the morning Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread