c'mon....

webgirlsarefun

Established Member
[see my other post...didn't mean to post a new thread]

I know this is a simple question, y'all...but your advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Be patient little fella. If you'll take a look at the top of the '03 Cobra Forum screen you'll see that there are only a handful of folks browsing the forum. Not every question gets an immediate answer, or any answer for that matter. This particular question has been asked numerous times but unfortunately the search function is shut down so you can't use it. Not everyone knows that.

The best plug in my opinion is the Iridium plug. Which heat range you use depends on your mods. Here's a link that should help you get started in the right direction. Good luck.

http://www.densoiridium.com/howtoreadusedplugs.php

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yep the densos are the best, alot of money for a plug....I have the IT-20 gapped at .38 ... Unless your car is blown...You would probably be better off with a hotter range gapped around .50...Denso may be overkill for stock 99/01...if you have alot done and some aggressive tuning, then the densos may be justified...Other wise I would go with the NGK TR-55's or Tr-6's gapped at .50

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Be patient little fella. ...

Little lady

FYI. :)

Also, 03Sssnake I think is right. Because yours is a NA '99 you won't want to run plugs as cold as us '03 boys.

I recently put in the NGK TR6s and they are nice. Try the one step hotter like he suggested above.

You'll be happy with them and they won't cost almost $100 for a set of plugs like the Densos, which IMHO, are overkill for your application.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread