Clutch Quaderent and Firewall Adjuster?

04HRW

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!
Established Member
I'm hearing the fiore is the best set up. I'm in the market for one and trying to find out whats the best set up for a spec 3:cryying:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
04HRW said:
I'm hearing the fiore is the best set up. I'm in the market for one and trying to find out whats the best set up for a spec 3:cryying:

Yes, I am running the Fiore firewall adjuster and quadrant and it is far the best quality one out there. I have seen kits like UPR and Steeda and I didn't think much of them. Fiore Microclick ftw! :rockon:

...and MGW orange handle for a short shifter if you dont have it yet.

Quick Strike

Established Member
The Fiore system has a quick release quadrent. I almost never have chatter wit my DFX set-up, but a lot of people report experiencing chatter with the DFX. I think much of that is due to the way the shape of the Fiore quadrent releases or engages the clutch quickly. The DFX is more of an on/off clutch. The quick release aids in getting the clutch through the range of motion faster. Thus, giving the clutch less chance to chatter.

Last edited:

pb1302

Established Member
Fiore Quadrant and Firewall adjuster. There is no question that it is the best setup. It will feel like heaven after you do the mod. Probably my favorite mod right behind the Whipple.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I love my Billetflow Firewall adjuster. I have the Steeda quick release quadrant, and MM clutch pedal height adjuster, and they all work great together.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
If you want a Fiore they went out of business and better hurry if you want one. Billetflow's gives you finer adjustments, several colors to choose and are still in business. :beer:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
pianoman90 said:
Will I notice or feel a difference with the quadrent/adjuster compared to the stock setup? What feels different from stock?

Better shifting characteristcs and better ability to save your TOB.

Users who are viewing this thread