Clim air

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Rick, I actually like it. I'd never heard of it, but see it's advantages. It's a screen vs. a film, so if you drop the side windows you still get some air circulation, but not likely a lot. If you have A/C it doesn't matter. The only problem I see is when you have to pass something through the window, like paying a toll. You'd have to pop the screen off. Other than that, nice way to help cool the interior and provide more inside privacy.

I wonder how it is at night, should you use it on the rear glass. Can't be any worse than film screen tint, and at least with this product you can easily temporarily remove it should you need to.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Rick, I actually like it. I'd never heard of it, but see it's advantages. It's a screen vs. a film, so if you drop the side windows you still get some air circulation, but not likely a lot. If you have A/C it doesn't matter. The only problem I see is when you have to pass something through the window, like paying a toll. You'd have to pop the screen off. Other than that, nice way to help cool the interior and provide more inside privacy.

I wonder how it is at night, should you use it on the rear glass. Can't be any worse than film screen tint, and at least with this product you can easily temporarily remove it should you need to.

My wife found these and that was the first question I asked. She said they are sold for the two rear windows, small triangle rear windows, and the hatch glass on our 13 Focus. So there wouldn't be any on the two front windows.

The reviews we've found online are largely positive, things are pricey though.

Users who are viewing this thread