Clearwater /Tampa Bay area

FL Steve

Established Member
Nah..... Let's do this. My schedule is unlike the rest of the world though. I work Thursday - Sunday.

Monday Feb 2nd is mustang Monday at Biff's in St Pete. From what I hear online it's a pretty decent showing. 6-9pm. We can meet somewhere in clearwater off the 19. Chris you live in clearwater so if you want find a good spot for us all to meet up. Swing by the opbat load cage at the east end of the 60 hangar when you get a chance so we can meet.

FL Steve

Established Member
If you guys put something together for a fri or sat I would be in.

Biff's also hosts a Friday night cruise in If that would work better for most. They also have a cruise in at checkers on 19 in Palm harbor. Never been to that but its close and easy. There was a really nice blue Fox body pulling outta that parking lot one Friday night. It sounded pretty nasty. I was trying to chase him down in the Yukon Denali. Wasn't happenin! Let me know what you guys think.

Did you put that spoiler on your car? I was curious to see what it looked like.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
I haven't been in a couple years but parking at the Biffs show was always an issue. Had to park across the street most of the time.

I think that checkers show might be the ticket. Lots of parking there.

Steve, I did, it looks great! I don't have a great shot of it, but you can see it here..

image_zps9ec83aeb.jpg

FL Steve

Established Member
I haven't been in a couple years but parking at the Biffs show was always an issue. Had to park across the street most of the time.

I think that checkers show might be the ticket. Lots of parking there.

Steve, I did, it looks great! I don't have a great shot of it, but you can see it here..

image_zps9ec83aeb.jpg

Looks great man!

Your probably right about checkers. It will be easier for everyone. Next Friday night! I'll be there at 5 and try and drag the other 2 mustang boys with me.

Chris and sleeper are you in?

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Checkers the fast good joint. It's open to all makes and models.

33225 US Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL 34684

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Checkers is normally later then 5, most of the time 645 is best. There's mostly classics but there are some mustangs and new cars, it varies week to week. Sometimes it sucks

FL Steve

Established Member
Checkers the fast good joint. It's open to all makes and models.

33225 US Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL 34684

You gonna try and show up rich?

FYI fellas the USF car meet is also on Friday night so if anyone wants to cruise up to that after checkers I might be game. Online it looks like a pretty big event with all kinds of cars from all over Tampa

Users who are viewing this thread