Clearing the air (a little) on Postbans probs with THP.

QWKSLVR

After reading some of this stuff I felt I had to respond....

I work at Stenod Performance and worked on Daves car.
I would first like to say that I WOULD NOT be interested in installing another THP kit!! I was disapointed (to say the least) in the fitment of the kit in general. Had a good K member been installed in the car, a few problems would have been resolved, many would have been made much worse. I'm not going to go into detail on the problems since this has been covered in great detail.
The MAJOR problem that I have with this whole situation is the accusation towards us that we packaged the stuff wrong and parts were damaged as a result. This pic in particular is disturbing and kinda humorous at the same time.....
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/postban/100_0535.jpg
For Jim to think anybody would actually believe that a set of BARE fuel rails are going to ride accross country right next to a set of BARE coil springs and the only damage is a small scratch is kind of insulting don't ya think??
I didn't personally do the packaging but did help and witness ALOT of it. It took the better part of a morning to sort through and package all this crap up. We did have better things to do with our time. For this TwinTurboTRex tool to keep bringing up the "damaged parts" that he "witnessed" being unpacked....Well his idiotic posts obviously speak for themselves.
I hope that this whole accusation is obvious to everyone else as an attempt to get out of a full refund.

As far as the Hellion kit...It was hands down the easiest and most fun kit I have ever installed. The fit was sweet and the fabrication was exceptional!!
I've easily installed 100+ turbo kits (seen companies come and go) on both Ford and GM cars and can honestly say John Urist got it right!!

I didn't come here to bash anyone, but I don't like being bash myself.
Cool site you guys have here. Hopefully someday I'll have an SVT myself. :D

Thanks.....Jeff
Stenod Perfomance LTD.

Oh yeah.....to TwinTurboTRex......Make sure you tape your dyno sheets on each side of car so when a head/cam/150 shot/550 rwhp LS1 goes screaming by you they know exactly what ass was just handed where!!! :eek:

Whiskey City

Established Member
QWKSLVR said:
...snip...

Oh yeah.....to TwinTurboTRex......Make sure you tape your dyno sheets on each side of car so when a head/cam/150 shot/550 rwhp LS1 goes screaming by you they know exactly what ass was just handed where!!! :eek:

638387.jpg
15465-07dg.jpg
itf136010.jpg

:pepper: :banana: :burn: OH SNAP! :burn: :banana: :pepper:

Welcome aboard, Jeff.

Jpjr

Established Member
Stenod said:
Jpir-

Feel free to PM me and I can answer any of your questions.

Thanks

Joe- (Stenod)
Stenod Performance

Your not accepting PM's.

I did leave a message at the shop though..

ttgt

Established Member
To whom it may concern:
1. Dave did have a bad experience with the Turbo HorsePower TT Kit due to a bad K member.
2 Our research indicates he got a bad K member from QA1 and we are addressing that with them. If the tranny would have been in the Cobra the bad K would have been apparent right away and alleviated a lot of this saga. It also appears that in the same shipment to us there may have been another one that we have replaced. Now that customer says his kit fits "nicely".
3. We have taken drastic steps in Quality Improvement to make sure this does not occur again.
4. I think even Dave will admit we still have excellent customer service.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Lovely picture. I'm impressed...

qwkslvr said:
For this TwinTurboTRex tool to keep bringing up the "damaged parts" that he "witnessed" being unpacked....Well his idiotic posts obviously speak for themselves.

Cptn. WalletMod got banned.

Mabey "Rexsgirl" will come on here and talk shit for him ala racingsouthwest.com

qwkslvr said:
Oh yeah.....to TwinTurboTRex......Make sure you tape your dyno sheets on each side of car so when a head/cam/150 shot/550 rwhp LS1 goes screaming by you they know exactly what ass was just handed where!!!

Please, Rex races with his car on a special flatbed truck that has a dyno built into it...it's only available to high rollers in the "alberclicky" area. H/C/I + LS1 couldn't take that down in it's dreams....

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
ttgt said:
To whom it may concern:
1. Dave did have a bad experience with the Turbo HorsePower TT Kit due to a bad K member.
2 Our research indicates he got a bad K member from QA1 and we are addressing that with them. If the tranny would have been in the Cobra the bad K would have been apparent right away and alleviated a lot of this saga. It also appears that in the same shipment to us there may have been another one that we have replaced. Now that customer says his kit fits "nicely".
3. We have taken drastic steps in Quality Improvement to make sure this does not occur again.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f...81__Custom_.jpg
That looks like a trans to me...

venom279

Established Member
ttgt said:
To whom it may concern:

:bs:... He had more problems than just a k-member.. :rollseyes

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

ttgt said:
To whom it may concern:

I can't believe you guys are still claiming #2. he put the tranny in the car and tooks pics of the problems. a new K wasn't sent to him. If the new Kmember would have solved the problems, why wasn't one sent out then?

ttgt

Established Member
The tranny was installed the last day, before he returned it. The whole time the kit was being installed the tranny was not in the car. For this reason only, did the kit not fit!!! Dave called and said header did not fit, so, with out asking if the tranny was in the car :shrug: we sent him a new custom header for more clearence where he said it was hitting. But now looking back and looking at the picture bashing, you can see where the passagner header would hit,because of no tranny, and where the downpipes would hit the fan, because of not tranny again,again,again. We can go on forever! A new k-member was offered overnight to him, but refused!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
50 BMG said:
Lovely picture. I'm impressed...

Cptn. WalletMod got banned.

Please, Rex races with his car on a special flatbed truck that has a dyno built into it...it's only available to high rollers in the "alberclicky" area. H/C/I + LS1 couldn't take that down in it's dreams....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

" Captain Walletmod"!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread