Clear Bra pics......mytic???

Tank5879

Established Member
Im conisdering a clear bra for my car...you guys have any pics? I am especially curious about a mystichrome......any help would be appreciated!! thanks!!

Bryan

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I dont have pics but I do have it on my Cobra and my car is black. I would highly recommend it and it doesn't even look bad on my car. The only real way of noticing it is after you wax/polish the car and it gets lodged up on the edge. Some people mess with me and they will be like, "Oh, damn dude...someone key'd your car" or something like that ya know. It doesn't show up from a distance but you have notice it if you look closely up close. Since my cobra is black then I would imagine that it would show up more on mine than mystichrome. I get compliments sometimes on mine of how clever and clean it looks compared to a leather bra.

moonltgold

I have a Mystichrome with a custom made 3M clear mask, goes up as far as the hood vents; also have o rocker panels and wheel well liners. You can't see it unless you're about 5' or less away and look right at it. It blends well. When you wash or wax, always stroke away from the edge, not into the edge and you'll be OK. If you get a scratch (road rock chip or such), apply some of the 90% iso alcohol lightly and it will smooth the blemish over and diffuse, making it harder to see. I don't have any pics of the mask per se, if I get some I'll email you.
It's definitely worth getting if your front end paint is new or almost new and you have very limited road chips/scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread