Cleaning out the Garage! 03-04 Cobra Parts

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Well I'm cleaning out the garage and have a few things left from my 03 and 95 Cobra that never got installed. Pics to follow.

Mesiere Electric WP- New with harness- $200 oboSOLD, SHIPPED ON 2/13
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

SLP Line Lock Part #M25000- 03-04 specific- $100 SOLD
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL]

PA Racing K-member- 4.6L- Fits 99-04 GT and Cobra- Requires Coilovers- $150 [B][COLOR="Red"]SOLD, PENDING PICKUP[/COLOR][/B]
[IMG][URL=http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=015im0.jpg][IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1016/015im0.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Billet Pulleys- 100mm & 92mm (2) $50 each
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Complete Turbo Kit for 94-95 Cobra- Made 345 rwhp on a stock GT- $1200 obo

Cobra Seats- (Non-Adjustable) $300- Price changed due to realizing that I paid over $500 + shipping for them.
Here is a link to the seats- They are Black with Blue inserts

[/IMG]

Metco Driveshaft Loop- $100
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

4# Lower Pulley- $75
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Stock Heat Exchanger- 10k miles- $50
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Stock Injectors- 39#- 10k miles- $150
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll add more as I find it.....lol

Pm me and let me know what you want.

Todd

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Oh and Todd, wtf are they doing with all the phone crap in LaPlata? Please PLEASE tell me we are getting FIOS.

TRBO VNM

guess I will go 3rd dibs on the linelock. and if the rules apply per fishtail, I win. especially since I drive past your house twice everyday now. :D

would like to know brand and how old/used it is.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
guess I will go 3rd dibs on the linelock. and if the rules apply per fishtail, I win. especially since I drive past your house twice everyday now. :D

would like to know brand and how old/used it is.

Driving past is not the same as closer. I'm still closer to him than you are. :poke:

Oh, and +1 on what he said. Mike want know how bad TODD SMASH LINE LOCK!!!!!

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Driving past is not the same as closer. I'm still closer to him than you are. :poke:

sorry bud, per mapquest I am closer than you are, by a mile. :poke:

and with your bum shoulder and broken tranny, you are slow. I will win. nuff said. :)

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I have updated the Product brands. Pics to follow this afternoon.

Mike,
You're an ass.....how about TODD SMASH MIKE GOOD!!!!!:lol1:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sorry bud, per mapquest I am closer than you are, by a mile. :poke:

and with your bum shoulder and broken tranny, you are slow. I will win. nuff said. :)

Mapquest sucks, and your assuming that your blazer will actually make it that far without breaking. Besides, I have a jeep, I'll just take the straight shot through the woods, then I know I'm closer. :poke:

Todd no smash Mike...Mike smashed Mike good already this year. Mike still healing.

You don't happen to know about that fios do you?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Pics have been uploaded for most of the stuff. The remainder to follow.

Fios is due in La Plata in the 3rd quarter of this year. Don't hold your breath Jason. It's not even scheduled for this fiscal year in your area. Maybe 4th quarter of next year.

TRBO VNM

well mike, I would use the cobra if you want to get techinical. and if it takes you as long to pick this up as it did your rotors from my house...oh wait, nick picked them up. then you won't have the linelock for a couple yrs.

anyway, back on topic. Todd, if others pass up on it, I will take it and could bring money by tonight on my way home from work. I will have my switch panel today, so just need to fill it with the parts and purge/line lock are the 2 things I still need.

just let me know

and yeah, fios..not getting my hopes up. the fastest verizon has now is 3meg DSL.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
This is a first come first serve...meaning the first one to make arrangements, wins. Dibs or no dibs. Too many times have I held things for people in the past and they have never come through with the deal. That is one of the reasons that I still have alot of this stuff. Sorry if this ticks people off but I'm sure that you would do the same thing in my situation.

Jason,
Give me a call on my cell. I'll be in Waldorf, at Hooters finalizing a Golf Tourn that they are going to assist in sponsoring this year, this afternoon and I can bring it with me or we can meet at my house this evening.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

ok. it is up to you as far as the first come and dibs thing. your the saleman. I can definitely meet you today either in waldorf or on my way home.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Todd, why you gotta crush a guys hopes like that? They are laying lines now, which I assume is the fiber for fios, but having to wait that long...that's enough to make a grown man cry.

If Jason wusses out on the line lock, let me know and I'll come down and get it. Actually, if he goes all the way home to get the cobra so that he can drive back up to meet you, then I should be able to beat him there :poke:.

Users who are viewing this thread