Cleanest show Termi NC

Mikie4189

FearDaWhine
Hey everyone,
I am putting my 2004 Terminator up for sale.
I will link the craigslist listing to the page here if its allowed. Price is $26,400
This past Saturday I had the Termi in a show near Charlotte and out of 120 cars I took 3rd!
A month ago I took best overall at a smaller show , but the Cobra is as clean as it rolled off the assembly line. No scratches, no dings etc... Car is waxed and garage covered and only driven to meets and shows. Not a daily driver. Outside is a solid 9.5/10 and inside is a 10/10. Enigine bay is so clean you could eat off of it...10/10. Everything works as it should. Car is perfect in every way. My only reason for selling it is in March I had tripple bypass cabg surgery and am only 46 years old. Please dont get me wrong... I want to sell it to pay medical bills , but dont have to so the price is pretty firm.
Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.
Here is my craigslist description below...

Selling my absolute perfect Terminator Cobra.
First let me start out by saying this is one of if not the cleanest Terminator you will ever find. ALWAYS garage kept and never seen rain. Never ran at the track. Only drove during nice weekends and to shows. This car has never been abused. I have almost all original paperwork of the car from the dealer along with mostly all paperwork on the work that's been done to the car. NO TRADES!!!

41,xxx miles. Will still drive it occasionally until it sells.
Posi Port ported Eaton with 2.93 billet flow upper.
4 lb Metco lower.
15# of boost.
100mm idler
60# injectors
Kenne belle boost a pump.
AFCO dual pass heat exchanger.
Mafia stand alone tuner.
Kenne belle intake elbow and throttle body.
Bassani catted x pipe and cat back.
Flowmaster 44 muffler.
Aluminum catch can.
Pro 5.0 short throw shifter.
RAM twin disc clutch.
26 spline input shaft upgrade.
Aluminum driveshaft. Upgraded yoke.
IRS Brace.
MM caster camber plates.
H&R race coil springs.
MM Prothane complete suspension bushing kit.
Ford racing full bushing and seal upgrade in rear diff.
Black coolant tanks from Lethal Performance
Optima red top battery with case.
Supercharger and valve cover powder coated to match car.
Boost overlay on dash that reads 15#s.
Svt two piece lightweight racing wheels.
Nitto 275 35 17 front and brand spanking new Nitto 305 35 18 Nt555 drag radial tires on rear. Drag radials were installed because they don't make a wide 305 in a street tire, car has never been on the drag strip.
Smoked headlights.

Custom dyno tune with dyno sheet included.

This car is cleaner than most 2015 gt mustangs on the road. Inside and out. This is a real collectors car.

There are plenty of high mileage , drag raced, beat on convertible Cobras for $20 k range for sale on Craigslist. If you seek this type car then please move along.
My car has won best of show in one car show this year and many other top trophies as well. You get what you pay for and this car will be worth a ton in the years to come.

These cars are so rare even today, can you imagine 10 years from now! Call me today and come see this rare car. You will not be disappointed !

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5895108792.html

Last edited:

Mikie4189

FearDaWhine
IMG_5780.JPG

Mikie4189

FearDaWhine
For some reason when pics are taken of me beside the car it makes the car look crooked in photos...lol . Rookie photographers.
Car is straight and never had any accidents or anything. I will provide the vin number to those interested for car fax. Clean title. I also have a link to the youtube dyno video.
Call me at 704 689 9327 or text.

dyno video

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really good looking Cobra. Definitely looks to be in mint condition. Based on the photos and specs, someone should be getting a car they can really enjoy and appreciate.

Mikie4189

FearDaWhine
Pending deal from a gentleman coming from Atlanta on friday ( saw my add on craigslist ). I appreciate all of the props on the car. I will keep everyone informed. Thanks

Mikie4189

FearDaWhine
Car is still for sale. Gentleman never showed. There was a very interested person who texted me and I accidentally deleted his text. If you read this then the car is still for sale. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread