Clean one owner Lamborghini, just needs a good buffing and oil change

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol the questions and answers were funny.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I don't even see a usable motor in those pics. It would be cool to say that I've had a lamborghini, but... no.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
lol the questions and answers were funny.

Especially this one from the seller. "I am getting very frustrated and I may get fired from my job making coffee at the local AA meeting since I have to spend countless hours answering all these hard questions, and yet no person has bought my car." :lol1:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
"I cannot suggest driving this jewel home. It should be trailered in an enclosed environmentally controlled transport, with team drivers, and an elevator rear loader. You just cannot afford to damage this fine example of art, engineering and history."

Hahahahha :lol:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Okay, which one of you submitted the Mystic-Z28 styled question!?

Q: Bro, I will trade you a 2000 Camaro Z28 A4 with manual windows and some mods for this Lambroghini. It traps 69 in 1/4 and runs 17s. Let me know what you think brah.... Dec-25-12
A: Dear lagunasecaa Yeah brah! Never noticed that "Lambroghini" had a Bro in it, til you pointed it out. I have always been a fan of the Chevrolet, although I have never owned one personally. I will have to do some research on your particular model and get back to you on that. Question. How many Camaro's has Chevrolet produced, any idea? Then, Of that number, how many have run at laguna seca? You should know that!

LAMach

Established Member
lol, thats funny. this was the best one!

Q: Awesome ride! I HAVE to have this! The wheels mounted mid-windshield fore and aft are wicked-custom. I never would have thought to put so much camber to the passenger side. Question; Does it come with a full tank of gas? Dec-25-12

A: Thanks for the nice comment! and for the price you just can't beat it. Can you imagine what it would cost to recreate this beast! I hear a man nearly gave, or did give, his life to put this together. See this Man Burned in Lamborghini Crash | NBC 7 San Diego

Users who are viewing this thread