CLEAN low mileage 04 cobra for sale! Black on black.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
damn dude, i haven't even gotten a chance to meet you in person yet....sorry to hear this

GLWS, I have a friend interested, will pass this along

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Thank you Ian ^. I would like to sell it as soon if possible. I can also help potential buyers with financing if need be.

CobraLov3r

Established Member
I can easily vouch for this car when i saw it at NED back in June....Aaron never skimped on parts for this car and always got the best service. Sad to see this go but excited to see what you're trying to get into next. I'll keep this car in mind for any interested buyers man...

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Go figure we didn't even get to see each others cobras. Hope yours sells as quick as mine man. Best of luck

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Sorry to here that you need to sell it, I sent the info along to a friend who's currently looking for one. GLWS either way!

Thank you. I appreciate it!

Go figure we didn't even get to see each others cobras. Hope yours sells as quick as mine man. Best of luck

Thanks Justin. You will see my next one :)

on a side note, I appreciate all the support I have received from the svtp community during these hard times. All the calls and text messages I have received from you guys mean a lot to me. Thanks everyone.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Good luck with the sale. Just something to remember and it is very cliche. You know why divorce is so expensive? Because it's worth it!!

I've never been divorced, but I don't know 1 guy who went through it who doesn't think it was 100% worth it once it's finalized.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Good luck with the sale. Just something to remember and it is very cliche. You know why divorce is so expensive? Because it's worth it!!

I've never been divorced, but I don't know 1 guy who went through it who doesn't think it was 100% worth it once it's finalized.

Oh trust me I'm not at all broken up over some cheating slut lol. I just don't want to own the same cobra I bought with her. I want this one to hurry up and sell so I can start my search for the next one! haha

I know someone wants a mint cobra!!!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Pics?
Of the soon to be

:shrug::rolling:
Oh trust me I'm not at all broken up over some cheating slut lol. I just don't want to own the same cobra I bought with her. I want this one to hurry up and sell so I can start my search for the next one! haha

I know someone wants a mint cobra!!!

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Pics?
Of the soon to be

:shrug::rolling:

Still on the hunt for the next one. I haven't been searching too hard since I cant buy until this one sells. I'm on the hunt for either a nice OW, SB, or Mystic.

You guys might hate me but I also would consider the right deal on a C6Z. Even though I hate general motors.

Will consider a reasonable offer. I would like the cobra to sell soon

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Spill the beans!

A family friend out of Montana said he would sell me his 04 mystic coupe. 7k miles. KB 2.8 mammoth. getting a family friend price :) He is the original owner and just about to turn 80 years old. car is mint and been garaged its entire life.

Users who are viewing this thread