Clean 98 BAB Cobra! (39.5K Miles)

marshall_cobra

Established Member
Posting up my super clean, low mileage 1998 cobra. I am the 3rd owner of this majestic beast (lol). The car is incredibly clean and runs fantastic. I bought this car nearly stock about 18 months ago and have since upgraded the suspension, exhaust, external looks, and interior with nothing but the best in parts. Below I will list everything that been done on the car.

new stock fuel pump (previous owner)
Steeda Quick Shifter (previous owner)
Bassani O/R X pipe (installed less than 200 miles ago)
Magnaflow catback (Previous owner)
4.10 gears (600 miles ago)
Bilstein shocks and struts (struts are from a low mileage 04 cobra, rears 200 miles)
MM caster camber plates (200 miles ago)
MM heavy duty rear adjustable lower control arms (200 miles ago)
H&R lowering springs (200 miles ago)
Upgraded SR performance sway bars front and rear (200 miles ago)
Steeda dumpster kit (200 miles ago)
MM subframe connectors (new in box, haven installed yet but will include with purchase)
JLT Ram Air intake (200 miles ago)
03 cobra seats (600 miles ago out of a 60K mile cobra)
03 cobra wheels-staggered 17x9 and 17x10.5s. Brand new tires all the way around 315's in the rear 275 up front
Saleen spoiler and true Saleen Tonneau cover (painted to match car perfectly! 200 miles ago)
Export mirrors (installed and painted to match perfectly 200 miles ago) (these mirrors alone cost 600 bucks without being painted)
brand new battery
(IMRC plates have been recently cleaned and put back together 50 miles ago)
OH and ill even include a nice car cover

The bad
the newly installed bassani 5 piece x pipe has a small leak.. Just needs tightened up/adjusted in a few plates. I was gonna have it all welded up when i had the subframe connectors welded onto the car but haven't got to it.

drivers side export mirror, the MIRROR/GLASS part is a little loose and rattles just a tiny bit while driving.. Could use a disassembly and put back together but its not an issue at all, its not going anywhere.

I am asking for 12K cash for everything listed here.
I will take 11K for the car but you lose the mirrors, tonneau cover, and subframe connectors.

Im sure i am forgetting a few small mods but thats about everything there.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I am located in Navarre FL.

IMG_0054_zpsykhowzsi.jpg

IMG_0058_zpsltrzmxbt.jpg
IMG_0117_zps3ocz1mzd.jpg
IMG_0118_zpsxhxdfefo.jpg
IMG_0119_zpskqsaykwu.jpg
IMG_0120_zpstbteoj04.jpg
IMG_0122_zpsmf2d2xdp.jpg
IMG_0123_zpso73victn.jpg
IMG_0126_zpsezpcnx0b.jpg
IMG_0127_zpsschxcslz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread