CJ manifold and E85, who has most NA power?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Make sure you do a video clip so we can hear what it sounds like at full song.

Elnrownr

4.slow
Established Member
Make sure you do a video clip so we can hear what it sounds like at full song.
I've got the parts just not the time to get it installed, I'm shooting for mid to end of April

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Elnrownr

4.slow
Established Member
Manifold is getting ported next week then ready for install
123_1.jpg

96gt02

Established Member
Your going to port the manifold but only run a twin 60mm, what a waste! I thought you were going monoblade?

ALLNTRL

Established Member
VERY Interested to See the Results for this!!!!! Been out of the Loop for Quite awhile, A lot of Stuff on here has changed, I Suck at this computer shit, (I'm getting Too Old) so bear with my posting abilities on this New Format!!!!

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Why does it keep asking me to Write ANOTHER REPLY???
I'm not sure what your issue is, why do you think you need another reply?
Also, the guys not updating it, either lost interest or just not choosing to post here.
Hopefully he can add something now, but I started the thread to see if anyone is really going for big NA power.
This platform is focused as a track weapon. Unfortunately I think 90% of people feel the car makes enough power as is for track work.
For those that want street power, it's too easy to add boost, the NA builds cost much more than the value of boost option.
-J

Elnrownr

4.slow
Established Member
Update. I had changed jobs and bought a house so I have been busy. Was going to drop the car off next week for the swap but it's been experiencing random cylinder misfire on mainly #8 the car idles fine and isnt burning oil I have a feeling the cmvc plated failed in the stock manifold. Its that bad plugs or my friends thinks it burnt a piston which wouldn't make sense but who knows I'm dropping it off at the performance shop Tuesday to let them diagnose it since Ford probably wouldn't warranty it anyway

Elnrownr

4.slow
Established Member
Motor let go so I guess that a no go something came apart in cylinder 8 the piston is eat up and I'm doubtful Ford will warranty it

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy just lost his second engine in his R. Ford buying car back. Sad. Maybe I don’t want a 5.2 :(
-J

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
That's terrible news! I hope you get it warrantied, too. Good luck! Any video of any of the runs during testing?

Users who are viewing this thread