Civic wants it... Civic gets it!

AcE XBOX

Banned
RTStabler51 said:
we have one of those around here too (from what I hear) a guy with some kinda civic with a Jackson SC on it. From what I've heard (again) it isn't blistering fast. I don't understand putting all that money into something that will get you maybe a mid 14!?? I'd rather spend 4-600 on N2O and use it sometimes to get to mid to low 14s on a fwd type car.
They are slow. My friend in an LS1 Camaro raped an SC Integra. That same integra lost to a Celica..... but that Celica runs 13.5's at the track all motor. But it has like 1000lbs of weight reduction.

91tbird

Established Member
TeflonTron said:
I didn't "Hijack" anything. This is a discussion forum, and that means "to discuss". People were stating that all Civics are slow, and I simply showed a video that proves otherwise. If you think that a 430FWP Civic that can hang with a 10Sec Viper is slow, then you're wrong: simple as. Just because the Viper edged out in the race doesn't make the losing car slow. Even the driver of the Viper gave the Civic props and said "That ***** is fast" and "That's one bad ******". For your information, Cheesefrog is doing mid to low 11s.

I find it funny that you call me "Elementary school" for calling you a dick-munch but you call CheeseFrog "CheeseDick"!! Hello Pot, this is Kettle calling!!

I'm really not here to argue, but I stand by my first post: if you honestly can't give props where props are due, then that's very sad.

If your going to talk up cheezefrog atleast do it right. Last time I heard he was in the 10's with 512 WHP. I believe he may have either sold his car or wrecked it as he hasn't been heard from in a while.

Theres also a video of an 812 WHP daily driven civic with a rather large turbo and a nice trap speed floating around. I have it on my computer but no where to upload. Speed is all about how much money you have for the car....It takes money to go fast, all cars can do the task.

byeofcr

Established Member
Well, this is my observation, where i think NJ has more Civic's per sq. mile than anywhere.

THere a couple of fast ones out there. I know a kid who builds civics for people in his gas station. All he does all day is build honda's. Engines everywhere, there is also a japanese engine importer right across the street. His CRX with turbo runs high 11's. No joke, he also built A FOUR DOOR 80-something civic that ive persnally see run mid 11's it has a frankenstein motor (2.2 block with 1.8 gsr or type r head) and big hit of nitrous.

What i usually notice tho is most civics, besides a select few are just big wings, exhaust and body kits. Civic's need high boost or a LOTS of nitrous to be seriously considered fast. There are a few gutted CRX's that run what they consider "HUGE" all motor set up's in the 10's, but those are even fewer and far between

TeflonTron

Established Member
91tbird said:
If your going to talk up cheezefrog atleast do it right. Last time I heard he was in the 10's with 512 WHP. I believe he may have either sold his car or wrecked it as he hasn't been heard from in a while.

Theres also a video of an 812 WHP daily driven civic with a rather large turbo and a nice trap speed floating around. I have it on my computer but no where to upload. Speed is all about how much money you have for the car....It takes money to go fast, all cars can do the task.

I agree 100%. He was running mid to low 11s in that video, is what I meant. I also have the video of that 800FWP Civiv on the dyno.

My post is exactly the same as yours: that any car can be made to go fast if the owner is willing to put in the money, and I think that we should all give props to that, not knock it.

byeofcr

Established Member
well yea obviously that too..

"speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread