Civic VS... Busa's/ other bikes

Sage

Established Member
I'm sure he would be glad to race your vette if you lived close... lol

And I'd be glad to give him a shot to show him how a car really launches on a freeway roll.

But regardless, I'm not a import hater. One of my best friends has a 750 whp Honda and we've spent a lot of time making that car launch well from a roll. Not hook, but LAUNCH. There's a difference.

I'm also speaking as a experienced motorcycle rider. I've had bikes, road and dragged raced them too. And I can say with certainty that THEY'RE not racing up to their potential either.

pacific4v

Established Member
I remember a civic at the nmra's in bowling green this year with the exhaust coming out the hood. I thought it was red tho? Heard he was from Indy and beat a fast gt500 that night.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Does this kid have a fetish for "Monster"? Whys he up there ass, he's not sponsored.....why pretend like you are.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I remember a civic at the nmra's in bowling green this year with the exhaust coming out the hood. I thought it was red tho? Heard he was from Indy and beat a fast gt500 that night.

Haha yea that was another friend of ours, this black one was right next to the red on in BG, They both raced the gt500 that made 800+. The red one messed up that night but this black one beat the gt500. I'll see if I can find the video

Edit: Found it

[youtube_browser]mF4MK0SQ98s[/youtube_browser]

Looks like they are doing this from a 85-90mph roll.

They were from an 80 roll

Does this kid have a fetish for "Monster"? Whys he up there ass, he's not sponsored.....why pretend like you are.

Who said he was pretending, he likes the monster logo and always drinks them. Why the hell does it matter, it looks good. Thanks coma again hater

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Didn't realize how many quasi car enthusiasts there are on SVTP. I respect a fast car that is built and not bought. Some might not like the trendy stickered out front lip, but a lot of import fans also don't like running around on Bogart big and littles and pretending that their 12 second Mustang is a funny car.

Learn to appreciate different car cultures and you will see that we all have are own stupid fads and tastes.

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member

HAHA that is my friend Avijits car. yes he beat a GT-500 but the car broke so whatever lol

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
And I'd be glad to give him a shot to show him how a car really launches on a freeway roll.

But regardless, I'm not a import hater. One of my best friends has a 750 whp Honda and we've spent a lot of time making that car launch well from a roll. Not hook, but LAUNCH. There's a difference.

I'm also speaking as a experienced motorcycle rider. I've had bikes, road and dragged raced them too. And I can say with certainty that THEY'RE not racing up to their potential either.

fair enough I was just saying man, the RX7 he races in that video makes almost 700hp and it weighs less than a C5Z and he can launch on the street... thats all I mean.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Who said he was pretending, he likes the monster logo and always drinks them. Why the hell does it matter, it looks good. Thanks coma again hater[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say I'm a hater....just pointing out something I see as being stupid and pointless. The only time a name/brand should be written on a car is when they sponsor you. Now if he was to simply use the monster colors/design, that would have been cool. Didn't need to write "Monster"...Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread