Civic VS... Busa's/ other bikes

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
One of the cleanest under hood shots I have ever seen.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
MONSTER-Turbo-K20-950x631.jpg

darksrt

Established Member
Can someone emb the videos? I can't do it or see the videos are work :(

F8L BYT

Established Member

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
Fastest Honda I think I've seen. And maybe the first I've seen that can shift, lol.

edit: I'm assuming he's on a different tune/boost when that 700 horse Thunderbird keeps up.

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Fastest Honda I think I've seen. And maybe the first I've seen that can shift, lol.

edit: I'm assuming he's on a different tune/boost when that 700 horse Thunderbird keeps up.

Nope it's the same tune and everything. That T-bird is light as hell too! Its gutted with racing seats etc. That T-bird has a 4.2 stroker v6 with a single turbo. It is also a really cool car!

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Holy smokes! I own a lightly modded Suzuki K8 1000 AND would NEVER EXPECT a civic to pull on me! Thats one awesome civic.........

Sage

Established Member
Don't get me wrong, that civic is fast but some of these videos are a bit misleading. The motorcycles especially are just rolling into the throttle. They don't sound like they've downshift much either, almost, as if they only went down to 3rd gear or so and then rolled into it once the civic started to boost up.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Nope it's the same tune and everything. That T-bird is light as hell too! Its gutted with racing seats etc. That T-bird has a 4.2 stroker v6 with a single turbo. It is also a really cool car!

I <3 T-Birds.....lol

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Don't get me wrong, that civic is fast but some of these videos are a bit misleading. The motorcycles especially are just rolling into the throttle. They don't sound like they've downshift much either, almost, as if they only went down to 3rd gear or so and then rolled into it once the civic started to boost up.

^This

Cool car regardless, but I still wouldn't drive it.

runsonboost

Established Member
The T-bird actually made 830whp 830wtq, but it caught fire a couple weeks ago and burned pretty bad. not bad power for a single turbo V6 with a stock f-150 crank in it.

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member

I'm sure he would be glad to race your vette if you lived close... lol

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
The civic is 2200 lbs or so. How in the hell is a T-bird keeping up?

Fast car..... still a civic though. 620 is nice, but real motors make power lol.
"Real" motor? :rollseyes Dumbest post so far of the thread goes to...

Users who are viewing this thread