Circle D Torque Converters On Sale Today

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Get yourself a nice torque converter for the holidays! Circle D on sale today. Feel free to message on the forum or give us a call with any questions.

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/circled.html

circled_christmas_2017.jpg

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Is there any stall speed (i.e. 2500) that could be used on a street car that does 4-6 road course events a year that would not result in a lot of heat buildup on a road course yet would still provide a decent improvement (i.e worth the expense) on the street and an occasional blast down a dragstrip?

Normally aspirated 2014 Mustang GT with CAI & Tune. Stock 3.15 but may upgrade to 3.31 when I install the Torsen diff.

Thanks

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is there any stall speed (i.e. 2500) that could be used on a street car that does 4-6 road course events a year that would not result in a lot of heat buildup on a road course yet would still provide a decent improvement (i.e worth the expense) on the street and an occasional blast down a dragstrip?

Normally aspirated 2014 Mustang GT with CAI & Tune. Stock 3.15 but may upgrade to 3.31 when I install the Torsen diff.

Thanks

I would keep it low, like a 2c 258mm, just to give a little over stock. Around 3000rpm would be good for throttle response with not too much heat production.

Users who are viewing this thread