Chromoly Drive Shaft

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
Why do u want a aftermarket drive shaft all you want to do is race people from a roll pussy!

I do it all biatch! Take that forged 347 out of your sig cause you don't have one.

Here's a little advice get out of your mom's house and get your own place before getting a forged motor for your car.

Last edited:

02Transam

Snake Killer
Established Member
I do it all biatch! Take that forged 347 out of your sig cause you don't have one.

Here's a little advice get out of your mom's house and get your own place before getting a forged motor for your car.
Kali whenever you are ready to go to D-road in the city of Chicago on a sunday morning and line up from a dig for money and stop internet and phone racing you know my number. Your right bitch I don't have a forged 347 line up with me and find out what I have Professor Klump.

Last edited:

02Transam

Snake Killer
Established Member
hahaha, im guessing you must of lost from a roll.
lol, I enjoy watching roll racing plus I have an auto so it's no fun for me. Manuals have a huge advantage from a roll. I was just joking when I said "all he ever does is race from a roll" but he wants to get personal and here we are now. But I will tell you this ask him will he race me from a dig for some money and see what he says? He has a 2008 Shelby GT500 with 663 RWHP and on a 17inch 325 M&H drag radial, built trans, TVS blower, bigger heat exchanger, long tube headers off road pipe, JLT intake, 3.73 gear, upper and lower rear control arms and etc.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
lol, I enjoy watching roll racing plus I have an auto so it's no fun for me. Manuals have a huge advantage from a roll. I was just joking when I said "all he ever does is race from a roll" but he wants to get personal and here we are now.

i see where your comming from being an auto, unless you can lock your gear an hold while you waiting for those 3 honks, but on the same note you got the advantage from the stop with the auto.

02Transam

Snake Killer
Established Member
i see where your comming from being an auto, unless you can lock your gear an hold while you waiting for those 3 honks, but on the same note you got the advantage from the stop with the auto.
Guess this race will never happen then.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
thats why he's not gonna race you, cause he knows he not a good driver. so im not sure what the big deal is?

chuckstang

Established Member
best thread going

LOL

If he could drive, hed spank you like a red head step child

who cars about drive shafts, this is entertainment!

Users who are viewing this thread