Chrome Terminator License Plate Frames Group Buy!!!

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Yea, I know what you mean. Get one that says "LS1 ETR" or something funny.

I have one picked out but I don't want to share in case someone beats me to it.

mondo540

Established Member
I'm in....Would like the black frame with red lettering:

SVT Cobra = top

Terminator = Bottom

Lemme know next step when u r ready....Thx for doing this....

slocobra03

Established Member
Count me in..
I would like a plate frame in "brushed" aluminum or SS with SVT Cobra on top and Terminator on the bottom in Black letters.

Let me know when we need to place the actual order.
Thanks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Count me in for the following:

Top - SVT COBRA

Bottom - TERMINATOR

Chrome with black lettering

Thanks!!

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
Wow that is gay! How does it interfere with anything? I'm glad I live in PA!

Be glad you do, thats the gay part, it interferes with NOTHING. They don't want anything interfering with anything that has letters on the plate, stupid gay law. I gotta ticket today for being 7 feet from the hydrant. Had no idea they increased it to 15ft. Might as well not park anywhere near it. Its also a law not to park within 30ft of a stop sign, how gay is that?!? NY has some gay traffic laws. :mj:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by svtxchinoy
Be glad you do, thats the gay part, it interferes with NOTHING. They don't want anything interfering with anything that has letters on the plate, stupid gay law. I gotta ticket today for being 7 feet from the hydrant. Had no idea they increased it to 15ft. Might as well not park anywhere near it. Its also a law not to park within 30ft of a stop sign, how gay is that?!? NY has some gay traffic laws. :mj:

That stinks man, but the distance rules are the same in PA. I still remember them from the test, lol. That plus I helped my sister study for her test leave them vivid in my mind.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by TheHylandr
So what do we have to do to place an order? :shrug:

I am still waiting on a third response from the company. Hopefully a link will be set up, if not I will have to take personal orders and tell him the quantites and what not. I am hoping for the link method as it worked very well on the other two group purchases.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by svtxchinoy

How long ago did you take the d/lic written test? :)
No parking within 15 feet of a hydrant has been the law for at least 20 years.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Here is a copy of the email I recieved, please email Geoff any questions about the kit or pm me for some more information.

"Color resins available are: black, red, blue, white, orange, yellow, clear (shows out as gold color on frame) and green.
As for Custom orders: we can print many different things such as: names, SVT car number, clubs and sometimes logos to name few. Any member who wants customization needs send us an email with direction so we can approve it.
Shipping is available to Canada... Best way is Priority Mail, no insurance. UPS will insure to Canada but it is a bit pricey. We will ship however way the members want. (UPS Ground with insurance ($7.25) or USPS Priority Mail no insurance ($3.95). Items going to one place can be combined for one shipping charge.

Black Chrome Frames, color requested and type (Terminator, Mach 1, etc.)
Chrome Frames, color requested and type (Terminator, Mach 1, etc.)
Key fobs black chrome, color requested and type (Terminator, Mach 1, etc.),
Key fobs chrome, color requested and type (Terminator, Mach 1, etc.),
Valve Stem Caps (logos, no customs)
Hitch covers (logos and color)
Customs

After we know what everyone wants and prices are set with shipping, people can mail or go to paypal to pay for their items. A date can be set for for final payments before the actual order is placed. (Some items maybe in stock and we will ship ASAP those people on a first paid first served basis.)
We will let everyone (we will need email addresses) know when their item is shipping and tracking numbers if available.
Production time for customs and out of stock items should be about 14 days.

Pricing structure with 15 or more orders will be as follows:
Terminator frames: $28.95 ( Reg. $34.95)
All other Ford Frames $25.95 ( Reg. $29.95)
Hitch Covers $17.95 (Reg. $24.95)
Key Fobs all $10.95 (Reg. $13.95)
Valve Stem Caps in aluminum $12.95 (Reg $15.95, Our Price $14.95) Theses are available in chrome and graphite for $10.95 (Reg $13.95)
Theft Detterent Valve stem caps in chrome and aluminum $25.95 (Reg $31.95)
Gift Sets (Valve stem caps and matching wrench/key fob $20.95 (Reg $25.95, our price $24.95)
Custom Frames to be determined by design. Mostly likey will be same discount price.

This type of pricing will allow the members to pick and choose freely to get the best bang for the buck. The valve stem caps, gift sets and Theft Deterent Caps can be viewed at our manufacturers website www.logocapsinc.com

All members should direct any product questions to me at [email protected]

We are ready to start whenever you are for questions. I will look into the link option for ordering over the weekend. I check emails on the weekends. We can possibly start the order process sometime next week.
Geoff McCash
AFG Sales"

KDog

Established Member
I think you nuked the post with the link to the website for the frames. Can you post that again please?

KDog

Established Member
Aloha BO,

Not much up here - long time no talk. You get that roll cage in yet? :)

03whtsnake

I would like black chrome with with letters. SVT Cobra on top, Terminator on bottom.

Let me know how to place the order.

Thx.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Originally posted by Sonic Blue 2003
How long ago did you take the d/lic written test? :)
No parking within 15 feet of a hydrant has been the law for at least 20 years.

HAHA, yeah, I stand corrected. Its been awhile since I took the written test. Got confused over the years, people telling me different stuff and the fact that most people around the city don't follow parking rules. I saw this one guy park and leave his car right next to the hydrant. I came back hours later and he hadnt gotten a ticket yet, talk about luck. Sorry, didnt mean to change the topic. :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread