!!!!!!!!!Chrome rims are here!!!!!!!!!

cobra808

Established Member
Going to put my chromies on this morning at the dealership.

Trying to put my faith in them but I'll make sure the service writer writes down on the service order....NO TEST DRIVE NECESSARY PER CUSTOMER. We'll see if that works.:rollseyes

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I like the chrome rims. I got a second run car myself so was able to get it with the factory chrome wheels.

King03Cobra

Established Member
Congrats, you'll like them. I waited on mine at the dealership and they were real careful. As soon as it was done I was out of there so no test drive. I don't think they would anyway, but who knows.

snakeyes

Established Member
You don't need to wait for the letter just hassle your dealer and SVT.

cobra808

Established Member
ditto

Just work with your parts dept. do a search. You can find the official dealer notification somewhere in this forum.

WC

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No letter necessary. Just talk to your SVT sales manager. He should have the info.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Cobra808,

When you go down there to put them on.....just wait for them...that way they can't take it for a test drive. First of all, I can't see any reason for them to take your car for a drive. They're just putting rims on.

Had mine done two weeks ago....I sat and watched their asses do it...made the tech real nervous. Didn't mean to though. I watched from a distance.

Users who are viewing this thread