Chrome grill mod

1s9v9t3

Established Member
I have done it on my silver L and it looks great. Just make sure to cut the ends like the grille angles away and buy 2 packs.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That looks really good considering how cheap it is. Is it a b*tch to cut the molding to fit the angles of the grill and blue oval?

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I am impressed with how it looks, I am headed down to the auto parts store today and get the molding. Goos saturday project, thanks for the link

Ironmanstl

1BADSVT
Established Member
1s9v9t3 said:
I have done it on my silver L and it looks great. Just make sure to cut the ends like the grille angles away and buy 2 packs.

Do you think you could post some picks of it on your silver,
just want to know how it looks, as I am considering the same.
Lots of piks of black and reds with it, but not many silvers.

Thanx
Iron

1s9v9t3

Established Member
Sorry I dont have any pics but I will try and find my digital camera and take some today. It really sets the front of the truck off.

It is not that hard to cut the molding to fit the angles. Just take your time and it will come out nice.

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
If you are taking pics...can you take real close up shots of the connections so we can see how it looks up close? Like at the edges and around the Ford oval.

TIA

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Looks good, I might do this to my silver L but I dont now cause i am currently working on getting a sonc blue 04, anyone have pics of that done to a sonic blue truck??

razor1

Established Member
DSCF0058.JPG

harley grille w/ edging on lower grille

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I did the chrome grill edging on both upper and lower grills last night. It's amazing how much it looks like a chrome grill from even a few feet away. You really can't tell it's just edging until you're a foot or two away. I'm really pleased with the results and the price. $25 and 30min-1hr labor.

Users who are viewing this thread