It turned out looking better than I expected

1f7cf87a.jpg

469edf51.jpg

72b81753.jpg

18ec7b5a.jpg

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Looks real good.......

I always wondered how that would look....Looks great.....I couldnt decide between the anthracite or chrome so I went with anthracite on my silver 04....Unfortunately...I got rid of them a while back and put the stock chrome wheels back...which I dont care for to much.....

Looking around for wheels now though.....

Where did you get these FR500's ? I heard that they changed to style a little on all the FR500's...

2highpsi

Established Member
I actually didn't want chrome. I was looking at black, black chrome, and pretty much everything but these.

Then I found these at a deal I couldn't pass up. I intended on running them for a bit and selling them when I found something else, but I love the look now. I think I am going to stick with them.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Good decision.. I am not a huge fan of the black wheel. Yours looks perfect

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Did you just purchase these new from a vendor or from someone who had them for a while......

The reason I ask is because the guy at American Muscle (where I got my anthracites a few years ago) said that the style of the FR500 has changed a bit looks wise.....and I like the look of these.....

P.S.......No black wheels...I dont care for them to much for some reason.....

Last edited:

2highpsi

Established Member
Good decision.. I am not a huge fan of the black wheel. Yours looks perfect

Thanks!

Did you just purchase these new from a vendor or from someone who had them for a while......

The reason I ask is because the guy at American Muscle (where I got my anthracites a few years ago) said that the style of the FR500 has changed a bit looks wise.....and I like the look of these.....

These were used, and he said he had them for quite a while. Honestly, I wasn't even aware they had changed the styling. I thought all FR500s looked like these.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Thanks!

These were used, and he said he had them for quite a while. Honestly, I wasn't even aware they had changed the styling. I thought all FR500s looked like these.

I thought so to, but from what they were saying was that the supplier that makes the FR500's changed around the look a little....The only way I learned that was that I had one wheels that had a slight scuff and I wanted to buy an additional wheel and they saw my order in their computer system and informed me that the supplier from the time I bought the wheels from them has changed the pattern a bit and that I would need to get all 4 wheels instead of the one..

I was pissed....I was in a rush and accidentally turned the wheel into the curb...I only had the wheels for 3 weeks...:bash:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't see chrome FR500s very often on '03-'04 Cobras, at least I haven't, but they look awesome with your silver paint. Good looking Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread