chrome 03 cobra wheels fronts narrowed 17X6 and 17x9 rears

markw351

Established Member
From the sounds of this you are going to sell fronts and rears for 600+shipping? if that is correct i want a price shipped to 52057. Thanks

Thats for the fronts w/tires and rears without tires. Everyone give me until mid next week on shipping cost. I don't have the weight yet to estimate shipping. Going to try and get the new wheels/tires mounted/installed tomorrow.

markw351

Established Member
Ok everyone. Got the wheels off. I weighed the fronts w/tires and the rears w/tires. The fronts weighed in at 47lbs and the rears at 54lbs. So there is a 7lb reduction in rotating mass for each wheel over a stock 17x9. Not to bad for a chrome wheel. So for those wondering about shipping looks like about 202lbs plus any packaging. I will be shipping via UPS so anyone that wants a shipped price just go to UPS.com. My zip code is 67230.

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
yes they are. price is still $800+shipping for the fronts and either set of rears with tires. My guess for shipping is $200.00 just about anywhere in the US.

markw351

Established Member
Not selling just the wheels. Only wheels i'll sell without tires are the OEM rears because the Mickey Thompsons on them i think are shot. I don't need to get stuck with 4 17 inch tires when both my mustangs have 18s. Sorry.

cyberdude47

Established Member
FYI. I do not have a paypal account for reasons i won't go into so let me know your payment options. I'm easy but for bank checks my bank takes 7 buisness days to clear and i will not ship until any type of check clears. I would prefer a bank transfer which your bank may charge about $20 to do but its instant.

Bump for a good guy, I bought his kenne bell. trustworthy seller, and great to deal with.

markw351

Established Member
Thanks Cyber. Any updates on the KB install?
Bump for the last 2 17X9 replicas with tires. See original post.

Users who are viewing this thread