chrome 03 cobra wheels fronts narrowed 17X6 and 17x9 rears

markw351

Established Member
UPDATED May 1st:
Still have 2 replica 17x9s left with stock goodyears. Tread is still great on both tires but one seems to have a slow leak. Can't find anything wrong with the tire so it could be just a valve stem or a bead leak. I'll take $300 shipped to lower 48 for wheels and tires. PM more for options without tires.

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
Pics
wheels009.gif

wheels011.gif

PICS025.gif

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
FYI. I do not have a paypal account for reasons i won't go into so let me know your payment options. I'm easy but for bank checks my bank takes 7 buisness days to clear and i will not ship until any type of check clears. I would prefer a bank transfer which your bank may charge about $20 to do but its instant.

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
not sure. I should have them off some time next week so i'll post that info up when i get it. I know the original owner told me how much weight it cut off the fronts but i don't remember what it was.

Mystic04SVT

Established Member
For the fronts/tires and the rears $600.00+shipping. The fronts/tires are the big selling point so i think they are obviously worth the most. Still not a bad deal considering the tires alone are $300.00.
From the sounds of this you are going to sell fronts and rears for 600+shipping? if that is correct i want a price shipped to 52057. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread