Christmas/New years PARTY!!!!!

hj16

Established Member
If I make it out the LTs will be on. I just hope we get a day of nice weather (aka 40+ degrees)

Bringing Vipers Eric?:nono: Only one snake can rule supreme:coolman: jk

hj16

Established Member
BTW - If I make it out feel free for anyone to ask me about MSC 1 (Midwest SVT Challenge) most details will have been taken care of by then.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
all snakes are welcome!!! They are good friends anyway. I will definately like to hear more about MSC 1!! I cant wait.

Black Venom 99

Established Member
I am in but will not have my cobra because it is in storage for the winter. But that is okay I can still make it. Just got my winter car so again I am in.

SVTdubs

Established Member
yeah, thats cool, everyone is invited, car or no car.

this sounds like its getting big. That is about 15 so far that I know about

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by SweetSVT99
I should be able to make it up, if it's on the 27th.

I was just told about it. We are going to be there............Joel you going to ride with us?

SVTdubs

Established Member
Alright, after we are done eating and talking we will cruize out to the Schaumburg area. On the way, we will stop at "the track" a spot in which cops never patrol. My friend in his modded Viper and I want to see how big of a difference my Apten blower is going to make at the high end. We both know it will be cold so we will race from a roll on. I assure you cops won't come no matter how many cars show up and if they do, we have radio's so we know when they are coming. After racing, we will probably go hit up some bars or part and call it a night. It should be a blast none the less. I hope some other guys can take out my viper buddies cuz boy are they cocky. haha

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by lilblond75
I was just told about it. We are going to be there............Joel you going to ride with us?

Yeah after talking with Steve it sounds like a good idea. I'd love to take my car but if we go drinking or something later on we'll need a designated driver. Besides the roads may be salty!:p

Looking forward to meeting you guys!:beer:

SVTdubs

Established Member
not sure if I mentioned this before but we will be inside once we get settled down. If some of you didnt plan on coming because of it being cold, we will be inside. Ray, give me a call when you get this, if you want to spend the night over here friday, you are more than welcome! We can get there early and set up and you can have a garage spot!!! See you guys in a few days

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
We (zach and I) would have loved to make it, but he works on Saturdays and can't take that day off, but after the first of the year we'll have vacation time coming up so we will have more opportunities to do so. Have fun :) Take pics and post em!

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Well I can't go but Steve and Joel are still going:bash:

I have to go help clean up my uncle's house then work both jobs :cryying:

I hate working

hj16

Established Member
Goddamn Eric, I just checked to see how the drive is to your place. ****ing A, thats a haul for me. Considering I'm running a mix to the tune of 97octane I have to stop in my old neighborhood to fillup which adds 45min to the drive.

There wouldn't happen to be any gas stations with 100octane up by you would there?

I'll be there, I just probably wont be there till 12-12:45.

Users who are viewing this thread