Christmas/New years PARTY!!!!!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
WHAT: Im organizing a get together at my work which has ample parking, and a warehouse to keep warm and where the food will be. I'm going to have hot dogs, hamburgers, pop, water, just a good old bbq for all you guys.

WHEN: Saturday, Dec 27th. 11:00 AM

WHERE: South Elgin, IL @ a bit south of where Rt 31 and Rt 20 intersect (I will pm you with exact location at a later time so you can mapquest directions)

Let's get this going now and keep it to the top so we can get a ton of SVT's to show up.

Which date works best for you guys?
who will be attending? Pm me for an exact address if you plan on coming. Thanks guys.:beer:

I can be reached 24/7 @ 630-768-0761

Last edited:

SVTdubs

Established Member
not if people don't get on here and tell me they are coming....haha

even if the svt's are tucked away, we can still have a get together.

Mystic 544

Established Member
I should be game!
Just let us know more details...final location & time info and if you want us to bring anything. And on that subject, being that it is your work place what about brews????
Tim

SVTdubs

Established Member
no alcohol as I do not want to be responsible for people drinking on my property then driving. Bring pop, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, anything you want. It is not necessary for you to bring anything but the more the marrier. It sure helps me out. Make sure you pm me and let me know what you will bring so I know what I have to and don't have to buy. We need more people, as of now we have like 5 for sure. Keep spreading the word.
The final date is Saturday Dec 27 at 11:00 am.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
im in eric, be good to meet u and hank and a bunch of localers....cobra will be absent...insurance is off it for the winter.

SVTdubs

Established Member
I just got off the phone and for sure 3 of my friends with Vipers are coming, maybe all 6. Should be a good time. All fast, non rice cars are invited. We will have enough food, we don't need rice!!!! jk

Users who are viewing this thread