Christmas in April

pohnjarker

Established Member
i finally ordered the JLT CF intake/X3 with Bama tunes kit from American Muscle this morning...cant wait to get it in!!!

i bought the axleback Heartthrob from a member on here that should be in tomorrow so i was looking at the Heartthrob H-pipe to axleback pipes....pulled the trigger this morning also. gave Heartthrob a call and they told me to order it from Summit since they are having a sale of it currently.

all in all, its a good damn day. will be doing a base dyno in the next couple of days before i start adding stuff so i can see where i start and how it goes. i'll post the dyno and all when i finish...hopefully this weekend it'll all be on there :banana:

ETA: next is either NOS or i will start on the suspension...havent decided yet but im thinking i should have a good suspension to handle the power....we'll see!!

Last edited:

pohnjarker

Established Member
Went to Wicked HP out here in Las Vegas and had Cody do a couple baseline runs.

Here is the result: 376hp and 350tq

2011MustangGTBaseDyno.jpg

After i install the intake/tune/exhaust, hopefully by this weekend, i will head back up there and get another couple pulls and see some results.

Last edited:

pohnjarker

Established Member
i got the Heartthrob axleback in the other day and had finally got some time to put it on. it was a bitch to install until i moved the rear sway bar out of the way....then it was much easier. hopefully the before and after video show up...

what a smile it put on my face!!! its amazing how much a muffler delete pipe will do to make the mustang wake up and sound like it should...thanks lsp408 for the sweet deal!

th_P4160062.jpg

th_P4160063.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread