Chris Harris on 2015 Mustang GT

Sc9tt

Established Member
My favorite car journalist finally reviews an American car!

[video=youtube;GaoW8cW_R0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoW8cW_R0w[/video]

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Chris Harris ftw. I love how educated he is to know that IRS was once available and has now shown up full time. Thats not someone telling him, thats him being a very knowledgeable car guy.

And yeah, funny to see how it went from a simple mustang to something as sophisticated as a M3 when he hit the track.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Chris Harris ftw. I love how educated he is to know that IRS was once available and has now shown up full time. Thats not someone telling him, thats him being a very knowledgeable car guy.

And yeah, funny to see how it went from a simple mustang to something as sophisticated as a M3 when he hit the track.

exactly, doubt his production assistants would have even known about the IRS in 99, 01 and 03 Cobras.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
This guy needs to be on Top Gear. Enjoyable review with some humor. I like him and the Mustang.

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
not a bad review, i still prefer clarkson

Yeah... it would go like this:V in clarksons voice.

The new Ford mustang GT, finally the americans have given up on the 60's era stick axle.

An all new interior with bits of soft touch material spread throughout to help compete with its elegant euro rival.

A revised five liter engine with a six speed manual or auto option, you even get flappy paddles with the latter.

So how would I compare this car to the mental M4? Well the M// is a lession in modern day comfort and an electronic package that rivals most intelligence agency's.

The mighty mustang on the other hand.... well its still shit.

Queue smug face :)
56f12971_rvMr6.jpeg

I like Chris and greatly respect him for leaving /Drive.

What sucks is they have to compare it to a car that is priced twice as much and is half as reliable(In the long run). But they don't have anything that can compete with that price point.

Also modification is not as popular over there, most will leave it stock. Oh and LOL on the four cylinder jab seems like euro car guys don't want it. :read:

Last edited:

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Also modification is not as popular over there, most will leave it stock. Oh and LOL on the four cylinder jab seems like euro car guys don't want it. :read:

False. Taxes force people into the four cylinder.... most would go for the V8 if reasonable priced. Also, lots of people modify their cars.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting review. What I am anxious to see are the GT-350/GT-350R reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread