Chip Ideas

02RedLightning

Established Member
I am getting ready to get a chip or the predator for my Cobra and I was just wondering what chips (from what company that is) everyone is running. It would also be helpful if you could list what octane you have it tuned for and what size pulley? Any pinging or issues you have experienced would also be helpful.

Thanks

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Shouldn't you be posting in the Lightning Forum? I mean, not that your posts aren't welcome here, but wouldn't your fellow lightning owners have better input?

Personally, I went with the Predator on my Cobra and I have been extremely happy with it. It has done everything I expected it to do and it has a lot of potential for more. A lot easier to install than the chip and has more user flexibility.

time2train

Established Member
Originally posted by RedfireVenom
Shouldn't you be posting in the Lightning Forum? I mean, not that your posts aren't welcome here, but wouldn't your fellow lightning owners have better input?

He is asking questions about the predator in reference to his Cobra. Read his post.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you're considering a chip, give Rick or Linn a call at Amazon Racing. Rick has a great tune for various pullies and other mods. I'm very happy with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread