China's Quick Fix For Rabies

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Some mother ****er tries to beat my dog to death and there will be people bodies in the street not my dogs!!!

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I usually revile the PETA freaks, but this time, I hope they find a way to hang the officials who authorized this.

Then again, did a new restaurant open in that area? Bet they have meat for months!

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Some mother ****er tries to beat my dog to death and there will be people bodies in the street not my dogs!!!

amen to that......if anyone tries to fuc*k with my dog, they are going to get an ass beating of a lifetime....and then I would let my dog get in for a few bites...teach that mofo a lesson :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I dont understand how they can beat on animals like that :nonono: :nonono:

I like the new law the U.S. just passed....when a natural disaster happens, it will be mandatory for Animal Rescue to be right next to the Red Cross in aiding..Awesome!!:beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
while I'm sure there are those here that are horrified about China killing these dogs, I'd rather see 50,000 animals killed rather than 1 more person killed by rabies..

PETA on the other hand, sounds like they don't give a rats ass about PEOPLE and would rather see the dogs alive..

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
I like the new law the U.S. just passed....when a natural disaster happens, it will be mandatory for Animal Rescue to be right next to the Red Cross in aiding..Awesome!!:beer:

sorry, but I think this is a HUGE mistake.. sure if you can save some animals while your saving people, I'm all for that, but to specifically have people out looking for animals in a disaster.. HELL NO.. that talent could be put to much better use in removing people from danger..

I'm sorry that I have so much higher regard for human life than an animal.. but that's the way I am, and the way I was raised..

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
I'm sorry that I have so much higher regard for human life than an animal.. but that's the way I am, and the way I was raised..

Haha, I think your avatar pic of you holding a dead deer pretty much tells the whole story lol. Not that I'm against hunting, its just funny.

Yeah, fock the chinese. Nobody would be walking into my house and taking my dog away to beat him to death in the street because some random dude died of rabies.

Mayo5

Established Member
50,000 dogs running around with Rabies that are wild and stray is a pretty serious problem....

Even though I love my pets, I think they did the right thing...

2003 Silver

Banned
Fug...they caught on to our "rabies dirty bomb". They are a third world country doing third world things....very sad...embarrassed to be a human when I read the story this morning.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Mayo5 said:
50,000 dogs running around with Rabies that are wild and stray is a pretty serious problem....

Even though I love my pets, I think they did the right thing...

Actually a fair number of the dogs were NOT wild and stray but peoples pets. Granted a fair number of them were unvacinated but still they were not strays.

I am pretty neutral on this .. It is their country their laws and for anyone to spout the crap that some of you have e-thugged on here is just stupid. If you lived in China and the authorities came to club your dog to death you wouldn't do a damn thing. Because you would be clubbed to death and then they would club your dog to death anyway. Don't try to put your Americanized thought processes to what you would do if you were chinese .. it don't wash.

As far as PETA being involved .. I will see what I can do to increase my purchase of chinese goods. If they had stayed out of it I would do differently ... PETA is the anti-christ of the animal kingdom

Ben 98

Established Member
Human Lives> Dog lives for sure. China is a backward thinking 3rd world country they don't understand things like vaccinations and humane killing of dogs. Kinda scary they have nucelar weapons.
However here there is a movment in this coutry to ban pit bulls because of a few isolated incendents.

Users who are viewing this thread