Child Seat In a Cobra

cobra29

Established Member
What do guys think about a car seat in a cobra? I never had a car seat in my snake yet. I really want to attend the annual MACA fuction but I am having problem finding a sitter for my son.

TRBO VNM

bring him. I think scott has a car seat in his cobra. go get one of those cool recaro look-a-likes. :beer:

DSG2003

Established Member
I have a car seat in my cobra. Sure you catch a little from your friends, but who cares.

John and Renae

Established Member
A hot rod with a car seat is just cool...

I have had as many as 2 seats in my Mach and my Coupe at one time or another...

What would be really cool is getting the fabric from the Cobra and replace the car seat fabric with the Cobra's...

If I had the money I would do some in comfortweave. Makes it that much cooler...

take your son with you... :thumbsup:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Bring your son! I can't think of anyone in the MACA that would give you any grief about a car seat. If you didn't have your son, I believe your cobra wouldn't mean as much as it does to you now ;-) So, come to the GTG, bring your cobra AND bring your son!

Mystic Mama :beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
I have a car seat for my kid but I don't care about anyones opinion there is nothing like cruising with my son just put in there and enjoy each other

TRBO VNM

booricua said:
I have a car seat for my kid but I don't care about anyones opinion there is nothing like cruising with my son just put in there and enjoy each other

amen to that. guess I need a son first though
:lol: not for another few yrs. gotta finish buying
all my toys first so we both can enjoy them

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
booricua said:
rgr that! :beer:

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
I have a car seat in my snake, I got one that is black with red up the middle just like the anniv seats. I think it looks pretty cool, and my daughters love it!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I got two from Wal Mart that, by chance, match my anniv. interior perfectly. It doubles as a booster for now she just uses the bottom. A good 8 years of use for $35. Since our Volvo has a built in booster, I'd be willing to sell one of them if anyone would be interested.

SnakeinMD

New Cobra hopefully soon!
Established Member
cobra29 said:
What do guys think about a car seat in a cobra? I never had a car seat in my snake yet. I really want to attend the annual MACA fuction but I am having problem finding a sitter for my son.

Defenitly bring the kid!!! I have a car seat in my Cobra. My son loves riding with me. Got a comment the other day in the parking lot though. Woman said "You've got a car seat in the back and a radar detector, hmm, doesn't seem like a good combo." I laughed my ass off.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
My son loves riding in the Cobra. I can't wait until we can get a forward facing seat though. The rear facing seat I have requires the front seat to be moved all the way up because of lack of room. My wife has to ride in the back seat when we take the Cobra out.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
amen to that. guess I need a son first though
:lol: not for another few yrs. gotta finish buying
all my toys first so we both can enjoy them

Jason you already won a trophy today get the kid now, :poke: :poke: :poke: that way you have an excuse to hang in the garage more :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread