Child moelstor caught in the act, beaten to death by father of child

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
it suxs the father will be facing any criminal charges. can you blame him? :shrug:

kuruma

Established Member
Dead guy deserved it. Just protecting family.

Common

Established Member
it suxs the father will be facing any criminal charges. can you blame him? :shrug:

American sentences > all others in the world.

I am sure he will not actually SERVE more than 10, that's IF he gets convicted.

Their jails however, NOT as "nice" as ours.

89_demon_lx

Established Member
If it is America, the guy gets plowed by inmates. If its Saudi Arabia, he gets his wang cut off. If its Russia, he gets beat to death by dad. Good to see the world serves justice!

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Damn... I dont have any kids that I know of but, I could only imagine what I would do if I was in his shoes. Russian Police are super strict but fair. He may end up walking from the charges.

Last edited:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Lesson learned, if your going to *** little kids, don't *** the MMA, boxer, and prison issue guys kid. You will die on the spot!!! :)

what they didn't want to tell you, is that it's Micheal Jackson who was killed. He's gone global. It's called the party in my pants tour!!! :)

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
I would imagine most dads would kill the offender - maybe not as quickly or efficiently as a boxer, but still... the guy would die.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I know in America he could have clamied temporary insanity. That is exactly what I would have done. I have a 18 month old daughter and I could only imagine what I would do if someone tried to hurt her, God forbid. I believe that man stepped up. Low lifes like the molester need to be dealt with accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It would be sad to see the child now lose his father, but I can fully understand why the father did what he did.

Common

Established Member
I know in America he could have clamied temporary insanity. That is exactly what I would have done. I have a 18 month old daughter and I could only imagine what I would do if someone tried to hurt her, God forbid. I believe that man stepped up. Low lifes like the molester need to be dealt with accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, you need a super nasty lawyer to get you off on that in America.

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
where are all the bed-wetting liberals to stand up for the dead child molester?

c'mon - svtp has its share. speak up!

i just hope the guy was fully consious and aware of the fact that he was breathing his last breaths.

justice served

Users who are viewing this thread