CHICAGOLAND COBRA /SVT MEETING

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
So what will we do for the remaning 25 minutes of the half hour tech segment?

Don't you have a chip or something?

Dana

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Andy just ordered a mid pipe. We can install that for the rest of the tech session if that's OK with you guys.
Yeah, can somebody who saw that happen give me a pat on the back or something? I worked him over good:D

Im glad you'll have something interesting to watch and hear this Saturday:beer:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I'll throw this out here because people have seen it before. I took my UPR radiator cover off because I was just sick of it (threw it in the trash, was scratched up). I pretty much put everything back to stock under the hood but I have the following if anyone is interested:

1. Polished fusebox, oil cap, brake resevoir, windshield fluid, power steering and radiator caps... and UPR polished AC knobs.

2. Chrome Cobra pulley cover.

3. Satin windshield fluid, power steering and radiator caps.

Sold as a Chrome package or sold separately, whatever you want. If you want the ENTIRE chrome package (1 & 2) or minus certain parts or whatever, we can work out a great deal. I'm going to lose money on this transaction and it will be to your benefit, I just want to get rid of this stuff.

Cobra Dude

Established Member
Count me in. I may run a little late. The Tinley Park EXPO is also being held this date at the Holiday Inn Convention Center (I-80 & R-43)

03CobraRed

Established Member
I might come on by but I wont be in my Cobra. I will be in something else I just bought. My cobra needs brakes and a clutch and its ticking worst than ever so I am going to take it in to get it fixed. I will for sure be in a mustang though! Look for a Silver 93 Fobra

Jpatte

Established Member
Update

Just to give you people a update on the weather and attendance. The nice weather man said that its going to warm up to close to 70 degrees on saturday. So that will be great! We are going to have a tech section at the show. An exhaust is going to be installed and an upper pulley will be changed out. If you need something installed let us know and we will see if the item can be installed.

We have about 20 Cobras coming to the show. It will be are biggest show ever.

I will have door prizes to be given away.

Doughnuts, coffee, pop and bottle water will be available at no cost to the attendees. I just want people to come and have a good time without expenses. All I need is approximate head count.

Jpatte

79KTs03

Established Member
Tech session

I've got a 2.80 upper and 100mm idler I'd like to bring in and have installed. Also, I have a buddy with a '97 Kenny Brown Cobra that I'm trying to convince to come.

hj16

Established Member
Re: Tech session

Originally posted by 79KTs03
I've got a 2.80 upper and 100mm idler I'd like to bring in and have installed. Also, I have a buddy with a '97 Kenny Brown Cobra that I'm trying to convince to come.
Somebody there will help you install it no problem:thumbsup:

And TTT she goes

Jpatte

Established Member
Tech

79KTs03,

Your scheduled for the change out.

Dana,

Either the Weather man is lying or I am. :lol:

jpatte

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Rain in the forecast .. bring your umbrellas and raincoats !

Users who are viewing this thread