CHICAGOLAND COBRA /SVT MEETING

Jpatte

Established Member
:)
Hi

Chicago Land/Midwest Region Cobra enthusiast, it’s that time to meet up again. The meeting place will be held at Bill’s Drywall in Mokena, IL on Saturday March 27, 2004 @ 10:00 a.m... If the weather is nice we will hold the meeting outdoors otherwise it will be indoors. The heated building can hold about 20 to 30 cars plus. Everybody is welcome, Cobra owners or not. Coffee, doughnuts and pop will be served. I would like to get an estimate on how many people and cars that will be attending. Please either email to jpatte5238@aol,com or respond to this thread.

Directions to Bill’s Drywall.

Bill’s Drywall
19145 104 ave
Mokena, IL
Phone: 815.485.6226

From I-80 exist the 145 interchange (LaGrange (Rt 45)). Travel south to the first light at 191st. Turn right (west) onto 191 and travel for less than 2 miles to 104ave. Turn left (South) onto 104, Bill’s Drywall is the only building on the left on the 1st block.

Map Quest directions:

Bill's Drywall

If you need help, please Call
John Patterson
Cell: 815.922.1338
Home: 815.485.7413

There are no rules!!!
Everybody is welcome, so bring the fam and friends. All SVT cars or trucks are welcome. If you have car parts that you want to sale or parts that you want to give away please bring them. We will also try to get some type of demostration on how to work on your cars. In the past we had people change out pulleys, chips and air filters. If you need an item installed please let us know.

The boys from Indy, St Louis and Wisconsin that promise to come to our next meeting, this is your chance.

Notify me if you would like to save a spot to have your car or truck inside if the meeting is indoors. Especially if its a trailer queen!

Bill’s Drywall in Mokena, IL on Saturday March 27, 2004 @ 10:00 a.m..

Weather Update report: Cloudy high of 68 degrees: get that car out of the garage and come on over to the show.

Thanks

jpatte

Last edited:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Welcome back! I can't make it that Saturday morning. I should be taking my car out of storage this weekend, weather permitting. March 27th @ 8:30AM = Mach 1000 conversion :)

Litespeed

CYAH
Established Member
Good to hear from you again John. I'll be autocrossing that weekend so I won't be able to make it. Hope to make the next one.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Mike, where are you getting the work done at? Are you dropping your car off? I could pick you up if you want to go to the meeting.

JamesPhipps

Hi , John I'm Jim and I am the Assisant Director for Northern Illinios SVTOA Chapter and I am curious about your meeting ? Is it SVTOA related or something you do on your own. It sounds like fun and I live in Plainfield so its not far so include me in on the fun.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 2BNVD
Hi , John I'm Jim and I am the Assisant Director for Northern Illinios SVTOA Chapter and I am curious about your meeting ? Is it SVTOA related or something you do on your own. It sounds like fun and I live in Plainfield so its not far so include me in on the fun.
I'll answer that for John.

He just does it on his own. No SVTOA association. We've had a couple regular meetings and a Dyno day since January 03.

Sorry John if Im stepping on any toes

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
It's pretty much 03-04 Cobra owners who are addicted to mods ... at least most of us are :)

Originally posted by 2BNVD

Last edited:

Jpatte

Established Member
Chicago Land Meeting

Just to give everyone an update we have about 9 cars coming so far. Thats doing pretty good and we have another week to go. I will send out some more IM and emails to get more people.

Jpatte

Jpatte

Established Member
Chicago land meeting

I had several people email me asking about what type of meeting we are having. Even thou I'm calling it a meeting its really a gathering of people showing off their cars. So it like a mini car show. Everybody is welcome to come! There is no fee to get in. I just want everybody to come and have a good time.

Jpatte

Users who are viewing this thread