Chewy Pet Store really outdid themselves...

velocicaur

Established Member
I have a friend that orders all of her pet supplies from Chewy. She has monthly subscriptions for food, treats, etc. Unfortunately her dog passed away last week and she cancelled those subscriptions.

Chewy sent her a dozen roses.

A company sending out a kind gesture in this day and age? Crazy.

I always ordered my pet supplies from Amazon and would use Chewy when Amazon was out of stock but I will be switching over to Chewy for all future orders.

I still cannot believe it.

MG0h3

Established Member
Wow. That’s pretty amazing.

My hope for the best and expect the worst got me here.

I thought this was going to be a rant. Even as I read it, I was waiting for you to say they kept sending food and wouldn’t let her cancel.

Rare to find bad actors that deal with animals. Helped my parents adopt a dog from the Humane Society and you could tell those girls really cared about the dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, they remembered Thor's 9th birthday on December 10th too. Pretty cool. Sometimes the Wench orders dog food from them, which is a pain because I have to carry the bags from the end of the drive. Agreed it's one of the more caring companies in business.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ive seen that a few times, I've been using them for my dog's prescription food and no complaints.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I have a friend that orders all of her pet supplies from Chewy. She has monthly subscriptions for food, treats, etc. Unfortunately her dog passed away last week and she cancelled those subscriptions.

Chewy sent her a dozen roses.

A company sending out a kind gesture in this day and age? Crazy.

I always ordered my pet supplies from Amazon and would use Chewy when Amazon was out of stock but I will be switching over to Chewy for all future orders.

I still cannot believe it.
They have done this for us before with one of our cats and they send us painted portraits at Christmas of our animals.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Their customer service is top notch. If FedEx (horrible around here) loses a shipment they will send you another and tell you that if the first one comes to keep it or donate it. Same with something damaged. No questions asked.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome story. I'm gonna let the wife know and we are gonna switch our food orders to Chewy for our two little ankle biters.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Been doing the chewy thing for years now. Much easier to open the front door and slide a box of dog food inside than the traditional way of lugging around a store and then loading/unloading once im home. Didnt know they had these sort of kind mannerisms, though. New respect for them I guess!

Blown 89

Established Member
I printed tape for Chewy a few years ago, they were a very personable corporation to work with and their offices were full of all sorts of personal pets. Unfortunately their purchasing agent was arrested for selling meth on the side and I have haven't been able to get back in with them since.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wanna say that is where we just got our collar dog tags from for our Sophie.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow. That’s pretty amazing.

My hope for the best and expect the worst got me here.

I thought this was going to be a rant. Even as I read it, I was waiting for you to say they kept sending food and wouldn’t let her cancel.
I thought it would be something like Chewy's food killed the dog.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Called to get heart meds for our dog and they asked how he was doing, his age, etc. Led to a little chit chat but super nice. Had to call back in days later for follow up questions, got a different person in their prescription dept and she was very personable, too. I was very surprised.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
my mom had a bunch of shit on autoship and had gotten WAY overstocked. I cancelled the auto ship, they sent me return labels, new boxes to pack them in and will get a full refund on all of it (can apparently return anything within a year outside of medical supply stuff). All no questions asked, no bs or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread