Chevy rolls out new Camaro concept!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
OH GOD!!! ITS HIDEOUS

I see just a little resemblance to the 69. They should have put a ducktail on it, and I think they have the front end all wrong. Not that I'm a designer, but I think they got it WRONG!

Boo Cheby... again.

inteller

Established Member
ah so THAT'S why all the mulletheads are happy today.......I just thought their crank hadn't worn off yet from the weekend.

inteller

Established Member
the Mustang needs to go on a diet between now and when the Challenger and Camaro hit the streets. Its gonna take way too much HP to move this boat ahead of those race bred concepts.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
The official line is that GM management killed the camaro line. This was after the concept came out. I'm kind of confused that it is being rolled out again after management said it was a dead issue. Doesn't matter to me anyway, i never liked the 69 camaro, I preferred the 70 1/2 model (had a yellow z28). I much prefer the new challenger concept, it looks real nice, but unless they supercharge it, it won't compete with the shelby or the 04 cobras. Doubt the challenger will be any faster than the 05 SRT8s, but the looks are great. Wish they'd done something similar with the charger, i would have bought one of those...since i have a real charger in the garage still.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
the new camaro looks a lot like the challenger to me. i like both of them

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
What is with these freaking designers????
21" and 22" WHEELS???

They look like $#!T!!!

Car looks half way decent...

As far as QUOTE-->"not if they do what was planned, 7L plus TwinScrew! Say bye bye GT500!"

Don't hold your breath... Are you sure you are not thinking of the Blue Devil blown C6 ZO6...???

Competition is good... let's see what they end up with in production.... if anything :dw:

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I like it! :coolman:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060109/AUTO04/601090411

669concept.jpg

669concept3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread